Impeachment Inquiry What do y'all think?

Grumps

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

OMG, you literally quoted TPM....<smgdh>

Either dispute the content or ignore me. I’ve requested you put me on ignore. I don’t have time for crazy.

41 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Either dispute the content or ignore me. I’ve requested you put me on ignore. I don’t have time for crazy.

Quoting TPM, you are heavily invested in crazy...

32 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Quoting TPM, you are heavily invested in crazy...

When multiple sources site a known public fact that occurred in Federal Court which you ignore and talk about source, it just highlights how intellectually bankrupt you are. Please put me on ignore.

5 hours ago, bigbird said:

As the House and Senate continue their bitter struggle over the coming impeachment trial of President Trump, a judge in the District of Columbia issued an opinion that was largely lost in the crush of New Years stories. The opinion could loom large in the Senate trial, however, and one line in particular, which states “the House clearly has no intention of pursuing” the witness, may be repeated like a mantra by the Trump defense team.

The witness was Charles Kupperman, a deputy to former national security adviser John Bolton. Other than Bolton himself, Kupperman is one of the officials most likely to have direct knowledge of an alleged quid pro quo on aid to Ukraine. After subpoenaing him last fall, the House withdrew its request before the court could rule on compelling his testimony for the record. The House also decided not to subpoena Bolton or any other key witnesses in the administration. Judge Richard Leon dismissed the case before New Years Eve with a hint of frustration, if not bewilderment, that the House did not seem interested in hearing from a possible eyewitness. Historically, that lack of attention in not only witnesses but also a triable case will remain one of the most baffling blunders of this impeachment.

Does anyone else now openly scoff that the impeachment trial will ever be held? The Dems made their supporters happy, and that was all this was meant to do. They had little to no case and whatever case they did make they did not pursue. I am sure as the Reps Scream WITH HUNT until Novemnber, the Dems will also scream "Couldnt get a fair trial." And so it goes in America. Made up narratives will likely be the two sides major points for the next 11 months. 

Would have far rather had the election on policies, etc. But it is what it is now...

24 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Does anyone else now openly scoff that the impeachment trial will ever be held? The Dems made their supporters happy, and that was all this was meant to do. They had little to no case and whatever case they did make they did not pursue. I am sure as the Reps Scream WITH HUNT until Novemnber, the Dems will also scream "Couldnt get a fair trial." And so it goes in America. Made up narratives will likely be the two sides major points for the next 11 months. 

Would have far rather had the election on policies, etc. But it is what it is now...

Only the fringe ever believed it was a real impeachment inquiry. Rational, logical thinking people on both sides saw through the transparent sham that it was.

16 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Only the fringe ever believed it was a real impeachment inquiry. Rational, logical thinking people on both sides saw through the transparent sham that it was.

Know anyone like that?

11 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You’re the Trumper who’s to embarrassed to admit he’s a Trumper. 😂

Just man up, Bird!

Back to name calling, I see. It'll be okay.

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Back to name calling, I see. It'll be okay.

Name calling? 

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

You call everyone who disagrees with you the illogical, irrational fringe. I’m just pointing out your grudging loyalty to a man. Funny you call that name calling, but ignore what you’re doing yourself.

9 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Name calling? 

You call everyone who disagrees with you the illogical, irrational fringe. I’m just pointing out your grudging loyalty to a man. Funny you call that name calling, but ignore what you’re doing yourself.

It's okay, really.

Here's a challenge for you. Quote, just one post of mine, where I have defended or supported Trump.

I'll wait...

It's sad that you equate defending the Constitution and trying to point out true abuse of power regarding the separation of powers as defending Trump. It's telling, but equally sad.

Cheer up, Trump's been impeached!

4 minutes ago, bigbird said:

It's okay, really.

Here's a challenge for you. Quote, just one post of mine, where I have defended or supported Trump.

I'll wait...

It's sad that you equate defending the Constitution and trying to point out true abuse of power regarding the separation of powers as defending Trump. It's telling, but equally sad.

Cheer up, Trump's been impeached!

You dress up your unyielding defense of Trump pretty patriotically! You couldn’t be a bigger defender— you’re just to embarrassed to embrace him.

This guy understands those concepts and the facts in issue far more than you do. He’s an actual Constitutional conservative— clearly not a partisan.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/house/475189-amash-says-its-congress-duty-to-impeach-trump%3famp

19 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You call everyone who disagrees with you the illogical, irrational fringe.

No, I call you, from your posting history and behavior, part of the fringe.

Quote a single other member here I've called part of the fringe.

I'll wait...

3 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You dress up your unyielding defense of Trump pretty patriotically! You couldn’t be a bigger defender— you’re just to embarrassed to embrace him.

This guy understands those concepts and the facts in issue far more than you do. He’s an actual Constitutional conservative— clearly not a partisan.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/house/475189-amash-says-its-congress-duty-to-impeach-trump%3famp

So, you can't quote one. Just one single quote? Got it. Pretty sad.

Thanks for the time.

Of course it's congress' duty to impeach.

11 minutes ago, bigbird said:

So, you can't quote one. Just one single quote? Got it. Pretty sad.

Thanks for the time.

Of course it's congress' duty to impeach.

Do you honestly consider it an insult to see someone as a Trump supporter?

13 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I'll wait...

Right. Back to your lame name-calling you can’t muster a single post to support. I’m in the majority, brother.

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

Right. Back to your lame name-calling you can’t muster a single post to support. I’m in the majority, brother.

So again, you can't quote one. Noted

4 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Do you honestly consider it an insult to see someone as a Trump supporter?

Not necessarily, but I'm not ignorant enough to pretend you don't use it as one.

Just now, TexasTiger said:

Already did. You ignore all evidence. You’re also very sensitive for a Trump supporter.

I see that reading thingy tripped you up again. Try again.

19 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I see that reading thingy tripped you up again. Try again.

Some of my favorite folks are Trump supporters, Bird. Related to a few. I don’t hold it against you, just calling out the hypocrisy.

You’re the one taking the unprovoked big jab here:

1B843C8C-BE18-4A0C-BC52-4DF99A53EAEC.jpeg

41 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I'll wait...

You’re lying— you did it in this thread.

E8D5A74F-F156-418E-A563-7859834DC1F7.jpeg

Archived