Impeachment Inquiry What do y'all think?

Grumps

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

You’re lying— you did it in this thread.

E8D5A74F-F156-418E-A563-7859834DC1F7.jpeg

Back to name calling? It's a sad schtick.

You're right though, I did call out you, homer, and 50. I stand by it.

3 hours ago, bigbird said:

Here's a challenge for you. Quote, just one post of mine, where I have defended or supported Trump.

I'll wait...

Still waiting...

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Back to name calling? It's a sad schtick.

You're right though, I did call out you, homer, and 50. I stand by it.

Still waiting...

Here’s where you’re a little slow on the uptake. You go out of your way to insult Everyone that supports impeachment. Not just the three of us.

You’ve pretended (lied) to be open to it, but keep obsessively focusing on the obstruction of Congress article, giving Trump a total pass on abuse of power. All facts and arguments bounced off you— like a true Trumper— and then today you serve up the broad all inclusive insult to those who think your Dear Leader warrants impeachment— you sound like Trump himself! You removed the veneer today. You’re exposed. Just own it. Man up. Why are still embarrassed about who you are?

0C91184C-08E7-453E-81B9-0A19F8B72B7F.jpeg

11 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Here’s where you’re a little slow on the uptake. You go out of your way to insult Everyone that supports impeachment. Not just the three of us.

You’ve pretended (lied) to be open to it, but keep obsessively focusing on the obstruction of Congress article, giving Trump a total pass on abuse of power. All facts and arguments bounced off you— like a true Trumper— and then today you serve up the broad all inclusive insult to those who think your Dear Leader warrants impeachment— you sound like Trump himself! You removed the veneer today. You’re exposed. Just own it. Man up. Why are still embarrassed about who you are?

0C91184C-08E7-453E-81B9-0A19F8B72B7F.jpeg

Here's where you're purposefully ignorant or just suck at comprehension. I've said many times that he may be guilty. I've also said prove it. I've also said if proven, then he should be impeached.  I have condemned many times the process that the left approached and handled impeachment. You can't seem to understand the difference. That's a big problem for you. 

People know who I am. You can read it for yourself (although I understand your comprehension issues). Just like everyone here knows you lost it on election night and went straight Raptor. You should take your own advice and own it. Homer did and no one was surprised because we all know. We see it in all of your rants, post, and the way you treat everyone else. 

BTW, still waiting for that single quote where I defended Trump. Just one.

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Here's where you're purposefully ignorant or just suck at comprehension. I've said many times that he may be guilty. I've also said prove it. I have condemned many times the process that the left approached and handled impeachment. You can't seem to understand the difference. That's a big problem for you. 

People know who I am. You can read it for yourself (although I understand your comprehension issues). Just like everyone here knows you lost it on election night and went straight Raptor. You should take your own advice and own it. Homer did and no one was surprised because we all know. We see it in all of your rants, post, and the way you treat everyone else. 

BTW, still waiting for that single quote where I defended Trump. Just one.

Link to me losing it on election night? It’s a specific day. Should be easy even for you.

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

Link to me losing it on election night? It’s a specific day. Should be easy even for you.

You first. You've had hours now. I'm sure your close. You can do it!

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

You first. You've had hours now. I'm sure your close. You can do it!

You lie like Trump. It’s simple. November 8, 2016. You panic and make things up— like Trump.

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

You lie like Trump. It’s simple. November 8, 2016. You panic and make things up— like Trump.

Come on, Tex. Here's your chance to prove what a liar I am. Just quote me.

No BS, no insults, just quote me. It's easy

3 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Again. 

11B9ED08-0A06-4923-8380-E1EE30C8FFBF.jpeg

Again with the terrible comprehension

3 hours ago, bigbird said:

Here's a challenge for you. Quote, just one post of mine, where I have defended or supported Trump.

I'll wait...

And still waiting...

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Again with the terrible comprehension

And still waiting...

Even Trump considers that a defense! Remember my thesis— you’re a Trump supporter who’s embarrassed to admit it. I gave you the quote— you can quibble with it, dismiss it, claim it doesn’t do what I said, but I provided what I think makes my point.

What you absolutely can’t do, since you were flat out lying, is produce a quote from me on election night that even you can argue shows me losing it— because you made it up. Your failure to even try is an admission you were lying. 

3 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Even Trump considers that a defense! Remember my thesis— you’re a Trump supporter who’s embarrassed to admit it. I gave you the quote— you can quibble with it, dismiss it, claim it doesn’t do what I said, but I provided what I think makes my point.

What you absolutely can’t do, since you were flat out lying, is produce a quote from me on election night that even you can argue shows me losing it— because you made it up. Your failure to even try is an admission you were lying. 

So you can't. Not a single one? Strange...

BTW, Losing it on election night doesn't mean you posted anything. That was the flashpoint to your behavior and tone the last 3+ years. Here is where I first called you out on your Raptoresque behavior. Enjoy the memories.

Still waiting...

So you can't. Not a single one? Strange...

BTW, Losing it on election night doesn't mean you posted anything. That was the flashpoint to your behavior and tone the last 3+ years. Here is where I first called you out on your Raptoresque behavior. Enjoy the memories.

Still waiting...

Oh. Losing it on election night doesn’t mean on election night. Got it! You’re more Trump like every day! 😆

5 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Oh. Losing it on election night doesn’t mean on election night. Got it! You’re more Trump like every day! 😆

What's hard to understand. Trump won, you lost it. Your entire tone and behavior changed once Trump won and has remained the same the past 3+ years. Therefore...you lost it on election night.

How is that difficult to comprehend? Oh wait, nevermind. The comprehension thingy. That's my bad 

And instead of quoting me, more insults. I'm shocked! 

Still waiting....

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

What's hard to understand. Trump won, you lost it. Your entire tone and behavior changed once Trump won and has remained the same the past 3+ years. Therefore...you lost it on election night.

How is that difficult to comprehend? Oh wait, nevermind. The comprehension thingy. That's my bad 

It didn’t, though. You’re just a Trump defender making crap up. 

Just now, TexasTiger said:

It didn’t, though. You’re just a Trump defender making crap up. 

Still waiting...just one quote of me defending Trump. Just one?

Quick question:

If you can't produce a quote wouldn't that make you a liar or does that just mean you throw out baseless allegations?

Still waiting...just one quote of me defending Trump. Just one?

This is your schtick. Ask for something, get it, pretend it never happened. You’re kinda scary delusional. Get some rest.

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

This is your stick. Ask for something, get it, pretend it never happened. You’re kinda scary delusional. Get some rest.

Well, if you've already done it, then just link it. Link the post where you quoted me defending Trump.

And still waiting....

Just now, bigbird said:

Well, if you've already done it, then just link it. Link the post where you quoted me defending Trump.

Raptor was more reasonable than you. You’ve lost it, dude.

6 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Raptor was more reasonable than you. You’ve lost it, dude.

So, again, you can't produce a link or a quote. Got it.

How 'bout this... just insult me some more rather than prove yourself right. Seems like that's what you've been doing all evening anyways...or you could quote me defending Trump and be proven right. Your choice.

10 hours ago, bigbird said:

So, again, you can't produce a link or a quote. Got it.

How 'bout this... just insult me some more rather than prove yourself right. Seems like that's what you've been doing all evening anyways...or you could quote me defending Trump and be proven right. Your choice.

Dude. You make  an unprovoked, blanket insult to kick this thing off. That’s what I initially responded to. You’ve been irrational ever since. Get some rest.

10 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Dude. You make  an unprovoked, blanket insult to kick this thing off. That’s what I initially responded to. You’ve been irrational ever since. Get some rest.

Wrong. Go back and read it from the beginning. After our initial exchange of you asking "if I knew anyone like that" and me responding "yep", you called me a Trump defender. I asked you to quote a single post of me defending Trump and you, in typical Tex fashion began name calling and trying to belittle. 6 hours later, you have failed to quote me and have shown the rest of the board exactly what we all already know about you.

Have a good night.

Wrong, you calling me a Trump defender set this off. I asked you to quote a single post of me defending Trump and you, in typical Tex fashion began name calling and trying to belittle. 6 hours later, you have failed to quote me and have shown the rest of the board exactly what we all already know about you.

Have a good night.

Read the thread 

Archived