Men vs UK Game Thread

Maverick.AU

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, WarTiger said:

We outrebounded them 42-28 including 17 offensive rebounds.  That's unbelievable.   Teams combined for 68 free throw attempts with Auburn getting 44 of those.

I was literally just about to post the rebounding numbers. Knew we outrebounded them but didn't realize by how much.

Somebody please check on Gwill and make sure he didn't get too excited and spontaneously combust.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA ALL I CAN DO IS LAUGH!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!??!?! THIS TEAM? THIS YEAR? BEAT KENTUCKY?!?!??! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY HANDS BESIDES FIST BUMP EVERYONE I SEE FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

THIS IS A FREAKING REBUILDING YEAR AND WE JUST CLOSED THIS GAME DOWN THE STRETCH after looking like Kentucky was going to run away with it a few times. DEFENSE!!! DEFENSE!!!! REBOUNDING!!!!!!

Amazing amaaaaaaaaaazing atmosphere tonight. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! We absolutely PUNISHED them and were the aggressor and more physical team. LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAR DAMN EAGLE AND BRUCE PEARL IS MUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOY BLUUUUUUUUUUUUE!!!!!!!!! lmao. 

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHHA ALL I CAN DO IS LAUGH!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!??!?! THIS TEAM? THIS YEAR? BEAT KENTUCKY?!?!??! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY HANDS BESIDES FIST BUMP EVERYONE I SEE FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

THIS IS A FREAKING REBUILDING YEAR AND WE JUST CLOSED THIS GAME DOWN THE STRETCH after looking like Kentucky was going to run away with it a few times. DEFENSE!!! DEFENSE!!!! REBOUNDING!!!!!!

Amazing amaaaaaaaaaazing atmosphere tonight. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! We absolutely PUNISHED them and were the aggressor and more physical team. LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAR DAMN EAGLE AND BRUCE PEARL IS MUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOY BLUUUUUUUUUUUUE!!!!!!!!! lmao. 

giphy.gif

Huge confidence builder. Their hustle and will to win came through. Despite shooting 35% overall and 26% from 3 point land, they won with smart, aggressive play. Defending, rebounding (42-28), ball security (only 7 turnovers), and getting to the free throw line. Kudos to the crowd. Kentucky plays so well on the road, but the atmosphere got to them a little bit.

5 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Bout time we get some calls. We were owed. 

oh yeah, I agree! Taste of their medicine after some games that Kentucky got away with everything 😎

2 minutes ago, KINGSOFSEC said:

And Calipari is squeaky clean. Zero NCAA trouble in his past. Oops!!!!

4 minutes ago, KINGSOFSEC said:

Bend over even Aubie will get pounded 

Imagine being so angry at a team that Kentucky owned for a long time...and now things are changing and you just cannot handle it and have to tell us how you feel on this forum, lol

7 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Internet Fist Bump

1 minute ago, AUDynasty said:

Imagine being so angry at a team that Kentucky owned for a long time...and now things are changing and you just cannot handle it and have to tell us how you feel on this forum, lol

Imagine being so butt hurt that you seek out the forum. Go through all the necessary means to register on said forum. Then make an ass out of yourself. Really sad some people live that sort of life. 

8 minutes ago, KINGSOFSEC said:

The blind squirrel and 3 blind refs made it easy wonder when NCAA will catch up with Bruce 

Only Kentucky would know about blind refs.  They’ve seen enough of them, only in their favor instead. 

Archived