Kim Jong Un reportedly in "grave danger" following surgery

AUDub

That surgeon is a dead man walking, assuming he isn't already dead. 

Lot of sound and fury on this one. Basically a waiting game now. 

Weird story right now with South Korea saying everything appears to be business as usual.  Of course, getting anything reliable from NK is nearly impossible due to information control from their government.

20 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Weird story right now with South Korea saying everything appears to be business as usual.  Of course, getting anything reliable from NK is nearly impossible due to information control from their government.

Kim Jong Il was dead for days before the world was aware of it. 

I wouldn't be shocked at all if the DPRK tried to pull a Weekend at Bernie's stunt to keep their cover until they know exactly who will be succeeding him.

And even if he's recovering now, I wouldn't be surprised if there is truth to the report that his recovery didn't go well. I mean, the guy is in the mid 5" range, pushing 400 pounds and known to be a heavy smoker.

1 hour ago, IronMan70 said:

In danger from the surgery or in danger of getting whacked ? You just never know about that place.

He could even have the Coronavirus, but we will never know.

4 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

So what happens if he kicks the bucket? Does another bat s*** maniacal dictator step in?

His sister, most likely, and she's even more fanatical than he is. Smarter too. 

But it's actually not all that important. DPRK is a military that happens to have a country attached to it, and those are the guys in charge. The Kims are just figureheads.

13 hours ago, AUDub said:

I wouldn't be shocked at all if the DPRK tried to pull a Weekend at Bernie's stunt to keep their cover until they know exactly who will be succeeding him.

And even if he's recovering now, I wouldn't be surprised if there is truth to the report that his recovery didn't go well. I mean, the guy is in the mid 5" range, pushing 400 pounds and known to be a heavy smoker.

No s***? I had no idea he was that heavy. Age?

Just now, alexava said:

No s***? I had no idea he was that heavy. Age?

4 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Yeah I just searched it. Some say 36-38. It’s amazing at how much is not known. 

Just now, alexava said:

Yeah I just searched it. Some say 36-38. It’s amazing at how much is not known. 

They keep a tight lid on things.

He's also probably only about 5"3, and ballooning up like he did upon assuming power in addition to smoking like a chimney isn't good for you, and there's very little hiding that no matter how tightly you control the media if he's making public appearances. 

3 hours ago, Grumps said:

Image may contain: 1 person, possible text that says 'BREAKING: NORTH KOREA ANNOUNCES NEW SUPREME LEADER, KIM JONG HIL'

That certainly would take any mystery out of what happened to Kim Jong In. 

• 3 months later...

Well South Korea reporting he's in grave danger again. 

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

Well South Korea reporting he's in grave danger again. 

Not the Government an Ex-Government Minister there has been nothing from the South Korean Government on this.

Archived