Goya..

SaturdayGT

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

While I won’t avoid the product because the CEO was nice to Trump, having Trump use the Office of the President to promote a brand changes that equation. When he politicizes the issue, it’s hard to blame Joe Citizen on Twitter for doing so.

F31575E6-3497-4CCC-B17F-86A2D03B99EE.png

It’s like a backdoor form of free advertising/ free campaigning swap. It has to be a violation. But he has gotten away with much worse in Ukraine. 

1 hour ago, alexava said:

It’s like a backdoor form of free advertising/ free campaigning swap. It has to be a violation.

His entire candidacy, campaign and presidency explained. 

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Are you in a profession with an ethical code?

If either Trump is getting paid to endorse a product then I suspect that it would be some type of violation. If neither is getting any type of compensation then I am afraid that both Trumps are free to have their pictures made with whatever products they want.

2 hours ago, alexava said:

It’s like a backdoor form of free advertising/ free campaigning swap. It has to be a violation. But he has gotten away with much worse in Ukraine. 

Goyagate! I expect to see the House call for an investigation immediately!

people showing their true colors i see

13 minutes ago, Grumps said:

If either Trump is getting paid to endorse a product then I suspect that it would be some type of violation. If neither is getting any type of compensation then I am afraid that both Trumps are free to have their pictures made with whatever products they want.

Well, we'll never know, huh?

Trump is a master at hiding income and defrauding the government. I am sure Ivanka has fallen far from the tree.

as a 27 plus year fed worker i can tell you for a fact he broke thelaw.

7 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Trump is a master at hiding income and defrauding the government

5 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

as a 27 plus year fed worker i can tell you for a fact he broke thelaw.

Hard to believe you guys have been crying about this guy for years and nada. Now whining over a picture with a can of beans

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

Hard to believe you guys have been crying about this guy for years and nada. Now whining over a picture with a can of beans

it is hard for me to understand how as christians have not called him on his bull yet.......funny how that works.

Interesting how sensitive folks are about conversations in a political forum usually focusing on a sitting, Twitter-addicted POTUS. Even people who claim to be in the middle. 

the trump folks try to act like yeah he is a jerk until they get tired of it and then mouth off. the fact he is scum and they still love him. and trump hurts himself more than anyone else. it has not even hit the fan yet. folks are already ignoring trump screwed the country with his handling of covid. this is fact. we were the worst. his play? political. it is a dem hoax. and people that know better just do not care. so he blames the dems.  check. he blames the Chinese. check  he blames the cd which by the way he gutted when he took office. even the idiots of this country have quit giving him a pass and are doing their homework. but when he is gone and it will happen barring a huge war or something and watch the law come after trump in droves, something they really could not do because you cannot do much to a sitting president. and after all this madness i am still waiting for someone on the right to say enough is enough. and the right gets mad and snarky because we point this stuff out every single day. but hey. he does stuff every single day. and hey you guys voted for him not us. we knew better. way better. but remember at the end of july the extended unemployment runs out and then millions of folks are going to be so screwed and it is going to be bad.

5 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

How much did you collect from FEMA?

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

the trump folks try to act like yeah he is a jerk until they get tired of it and then mouth off. the fact he is scum and they still love him. and trump hurts himself more than anyone else. it has not even hit the fan yet. folks are already ignoring trump screwed the country with his handling of covid. this is fact. we were the worst. his play? political. it is a dem hoax. and people that know better just do not care. so he blames the dems.  check. he blames the Chinese. check  he blames the cd which by the way he gutted when he took office. even the idiots of this country have quit giving him a pass and are doing their homework. but when he is gone and it will happen barring a huge war or something and watch the law come after trump in droves, something they really could not do because you cannot do much to a sitting president. and after all this madness i am still waiting for someone on the right to say enough is enough. and the right gets mad and snarky because we point this stuff out every single day. but hey. he does stuff every single day. and hey you guys voted for him not us. we knew better. way better. but remember at the end of july the extended unemployment runs out and then millions of folks are going to be so screwed and it is going to be bad.

I’m hoping they renew unemployment.  I think I’ve seen where they are proposing making it where it either won’t pay more than someone makes By lowering it from $600 a week to whatever plus the state benefits. That’s the way it needed to be originally, but supposedly that would be too complicated to implement. Hell I know people that still haven’t even been able to get through all the red tape to get their benefits. Ugh. 

18 minutes ago, homersapien said:

What ever.

Hurricane was my only personal dealings with FEMA. I really do not recall collecting anything but I could be wrong.  Remember meeting with  a  FEMA  rep post hurricane and got a "cheer up" visit from two pretty college girls with FEMA.

Now THIS Goya, I'd boycott. There's art...and then there's (Francisco de) GOYA.

images.jpeg

18 minutes ago, Grumps said:

Trump Replaces Washington Monument With Giant Can Of Goya Beans

Trump replaces the Washington Monument with a giant can of Goya beans.

If it’s Goya, it’s gotta be good then!! 

9 hours ago, Grumps said:

Well, I hope you’re not in the profession I think you’re in. Although I’m not shocked your ethical compass is on the fritz.

10 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

If Joe Biden starts using the Oval Office to hawk the products of his endorsers, you might start to see the problem.

Archived