* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread *

abw0004

6 minutes ago, DAG said:

Yes sir! Needs to get here tomorrow . 

He's little. Think he's going to be awesome tho like kyler maybe. Russell Wilson? I'm about to find some YouTube highlights

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, beaumak said:

we need talent on both sides of the ball people....cant rely on 3rd down stops and blocking extra points our entire season

At least if we’re getting stops it gives our O more opportunities 

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

He's little. Think he's going to be awesome tho like kyler maybe. Russell Wilson? I'm about to find some YouTube highlights

Yes I compared him to RW in the recruiting thread. We need a guy who can make nothing out of something apparently. The guy we have back there cannot do this. 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Funny how u say when he’s critiqued, I’m hurt, yet I critiqued him. So who’s the bitch for me making a comment about a face palm, saying u don’t want to talk to me but yet keep quoting me and sub quoting me. Bruh, I know all your sly s*** by now, I’ve been on this forum too long.

Lol you don't want to talk about that. Now you're going to pretend like I'm the one that keeps talking to you. That lying weasel stuff huh? I got it. Hilarious. And you don't have to keep referencing how long you've been on a forum. I'm sure nobody cares

Just now, beaumak said:

well...sure. ok. 

Gotta have a silver lining, if we don’t have a D that can stop anybody we are screwed 😂, as it showed tonight 

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Lol you don't want to talk about that. Now you're going to pretend like I'm the one that keeps talking to you. That lying weasel stuff huh? I got it. Hilarious. And you don't have to keep referencing how long you've been on a forum. I'm sure nobody cares

Oh like this?

https://www.aufamily.com/forums/topic/173176-official-auburn-vs-georgia-game-thread/?do=findComment&comment=3272461

one thing I can say, I have more people that view me in a positive light on this forum than you do. All you have ever been is a dark cloud 

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Yes I compared him to RW in the recruiting thread. We need a guy who can make nothing out of something apparently. The guy we have back there cannot do this. 

That is what sort of trip me out, but of course if I say it I hate Bo....I understand o line is the most important thing but everybody keep wanting Bo to have perfect conditions....the point of having a good QB is he's supposed to mask some stuff for you....he's supposed to win you some games. Once again Bo needs better protection but damn

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Gotta have a silver lining, if we don’t have a D that can stop anybody we are screwed 😂, as it showed tonight 

i KNOW. i'm tired of the D having to "save" our season. isn't that why we hired Gus n the first place...all those years ago

Oh like this?

https://www.aufamily.com/forums/topic/173176-official-auburn-vs-georgia-game-thread/?do=findComment&comment=3272461

one thing I can say, I have more people that view me in a positive light on this forum than you do. All you have ever been is a dark cloud 

See posts like this....what are you even talking about. It makes no sense. Oh like this what?

Lol and cool beans you win a badge. A positive light? Lol. I'm cool with all the people I want to be cool with. I have plenty of friends on here, and if I didn't that would be fine too. It's a freaking message board. 

Just now, cole256 said:

See posts like this....what are you even talking about. It makes no sense. Oh like this what?

Lol and cool beans you win a badge. A positive light? Lol. I'm cool with all the people I want to be cool with. I have plenty of friends on here, and if I didn't that would be fine too. It's a freaking message board. 

Oh I wasn’t talking about u, but I was, but I’m gonna act like it isn’t real lol

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Oh I wasn’t talking about u, but I was, but I’m gonna act like it isn’t real lol

So quick before you make something else up and confuse yourself read again and use your brain. When did I say I didn't talk about you? 

What I am saying the reason we are talking is because of you. And in the beginning I tried to drop this convo and you just kept going. And now you are trying to weasel and mislead and pretend that I just keep talking to you. When it's you. You've been wrong from the get go. You keep bringing up stuff nobody cares about and doesn't have anything to do with anything

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

So quick before you make something else up and confuse yourself read again and use your brain. When did I say I didn't talk about you? 

What I am saying the reason we are talking is because of you. And in the beginning I tried to drop this convo and you just kept going. And now you are trying to weasel and mislead and pretend that I just keep talking to you. When it's you. You've been wrong from the get go. You keep bringing up stuff nobody cares about and doesn't have anything to do with anything

Nah the funny part is u always make some kind of comment to “get the last word” to get someone else to drop the convo then you try to sub quote them without responding. I don’t think uve ever been wrong and I’m sure u wouldn’t say you have been either. Shift the goalposts further Cole but I’m the misleading one lol

Just now, nixtosanders94 said:

You sir are correct.

This is a past time, we always get into it during UGA games, dating back to 2014. It’s just tradition at this point 

7 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

The Cole/Maverick back and forth has been far more entertaining than the game. 

I just wish the game would have been as competitive 

Just now, nixtosanders94 said:

I wish the game would’ve been competitive...

Had the game had the tenacity of Cole and I, we probably would have won 

Nah, I'm pretty sure I saw lots of girls on our sideline bitching at each other too. 

This I can agree with! 👍

12 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Nah the funny part is u always make some kind of comment to “get the last word” to get someone else to drop the convo then you try to sub quote them without responding. I don’t think uve ever been wrong and I’m sure u wouldn’t say you have been either. Shift the goalposts further Cole but I’m the misleading one lol

I repeat this started because I face palmed you after you did me and it turns out we were talking about the same play so you was wrong.......you can't act tough after that. It's all smoke and mirrors now 😂

Archived