* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, AURealist said:

AU PTB are just waiting for the right moment to dump Gus and splash hire Lashlee.  

Gotta keep our pipeline into Arkansas High School football intact....

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Just like I don’t take u serious, you’re a dude who comes around every so often to say “I was right about everything”.  Uve got some level of sports knowledge but I don’t take you serious Bc of how you carry yourself.

Ok cool. But today you are being an emotional girl simply because I face palmed you after you did me. So you can talk about the past, talk about what people have said to you and talk all your s***. But today I didn't say anything about I told you so or nothing. You are acting like a bitch because....hell I'm sure you don't even know why

Just now, difball said:

Gotta keep our pipeline into Arkansas High School football intact....

I have to admit, this made me laugh

Well, here are my thoughts for what they are worth and I will keep to the spirit of how I always post...

This one flat out hurt.  The lone bright side is this will not affect our SEC Championship hopes but we need to win out.

Our lines have got to get better.  They just have to.  I do think Morris is purely calling plays but is limited due to the OL getting stalemated.  Bicknell needs more than a year though as OL is notorious for needing time to develop. I think he will get the job done.

It pains me to say this, but hats off to UGA.  They outright earned this one.

On to Arkansas...

Just now, Beenjammin said:

Guys that sucked!!!

I have run out of the covid19 grateful excuses.... If yout think this is bad.. wait for Bama.. OMG!

BAMA .... I'M WORRIED ABOUT ARKANSAS!!!

6 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

6  point Chad. Yep.

Well Chad looked better last week that’s why I have no doubt this looked and smelled like a Gus inflicted offense tonight. 

Bo was not good at all but it starts with the OL. Holy cow. If that is what we have to work with, we will lose a lot over the next 2 years.

It is going to be a rough year. This kills recruiting. Kills it. 

Just now, cole256 said:

Ok cool. But today you are being an emotional girl simply because I face palmed you after you did me. So you can talk about the past, talk about what people have said to you and talk all your s***. But today I didn't say anything about I told you so or nothing. You are acting like a bitch because....hell I'm sure you don't even know why

lol typical petty Cole. I facepalmed u Bc u were thinking of a different play. Yet when it comes to fruition “I wasn’t talking about a different play. Dude you’re the “girl” that doesn’t like being called out. From all my years on this forum u have hated to be proven wrong on anything, so I get it

3 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Well Chad looked better last week that’s why I have no doubt this looked and smelled like a Gus inflicted offense tonight. 

lol

It's so sad how the rivalry has gotten this out of hand. I completely blame the administration. Noone with balls enough to make a big boy decision since 'JetGate'. For Gods sakes. Someone alpha the f up and stop all this nonsense. So ******* sick and tired of losing to the Dwags and their classless dickhead fanbase. Everyone wanting to take a cheap shot at Auburn after this win. It's like that every year. And we've got a guber running the program who has no idea how to beat them. We are outcoached every game. It's not fair to the fanbase. Who deserve better than this continual s*** show. New offensive coordinator, exact same story. No creativity, lame unaggressive uninspired offensive show of futility. Gd I'm so over this bs. 

1 minute ago, aubcali said:

image.gif

Outta likes, but this was funny! :laugh:

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

lol typical petty Cole. I facepalmed u Bc u were thinking of a different play. Yet when it comes to fruition “I wasn’t talking about a different play. Dude you’re the “girl” that doesn’t like being called out. From all my years on this forum u have hated to be proven wrong on anything, so I get it

We are talking about the same play. And that's what's funny. But even if we weren't you still are a bitch crying because you got face palmed AFTER you face palmed....and you haven't EVER proved me wrong, stop pretending like you know me. You don't. You're a joke

Archived