Fun on a slow day

DKW 86

From Tide-Talk, BTW.

Read the article: What is a Metrosexual?

Then see if you are one, namby boy.....Metrosexual Quiz

I scored a dead 0 BTw. ;)

My wife would have scored me a two. She wants to count boots and work boots as shoes, and hair goo. I dont use it all the time tho. Church going out thing.

I scored a 2. I have more than 4 pairs of shoes and occasionally, I will use tweezers on my eyebrows to snag unruly hairs. I think unibrows and wild, long hairs curling up onto your forehead are disgusting.

My hubby would score a big zero, most likely - maybe a 1 or 2 since he does read best sellers (he travels so much, he has to have something to do) and he does use "product" on his cowlick, but usually it's just whatever stuff I have bought and discarded because I didn't like it - he seldom has to buy his own "goop" as he calls it.

He and a large group of guys have a tradition you all would LOVE - they call it Power Shopping. They have been doing this for 14 years. They meet at 8:30 on Christmas Eve morning at one of the malls in Metairie for bloody mary's at Ruby Tuesday, then do ALL of their Christmas shopping between 9am and noon, when they retire to Hooters for beer and wings. There is one guy that always says he will show up and doesn't and so he gets the "Beefstick" Award every year - the "yard o beef" from Hillshire Farms. Their gift sets are known as a "panic buy", meaning when you absolutely cannot find anything else for someone on your list. My stuff isn't always power shopped, which is actually a penalty, but so far, the gifts he has power shopped for me have been good ones - expensive sunglasses, gold earrings, picture frames, etc. His group actually made the local news two years ago.

I'm a 2. I have tweezed a time or two, I get those long curly ones. I also moisturize daily so my hands don't dry out. I'd become a metrosexual if it would get me a date with the chick who wrote that article. She is very hot!

Guest WarEagle_57
i got a 4!

i love to shop, i care what i look like and i love to read classic novels!

i guess i'm a metrosexual

Your from Florida, go figure! :lol:

i got a 4!

i love to shop, i care what i look like and i love to read classic novels!

i guess i'm a metrosexual

Dude, the metrosexual thing was not a right of passage.

I do have one question what exactly are "shoes?" I took it as dress shoes. I have 3 pairs of wore out work boot/steeltoes. Cowboy boots too. Do they count, dont in my world, only non work/dress shoes.

I counted two pair of dress shoes (black and brown), two pair of casual/dress shoes, one pair of tennis shoes, two pair of "bowling" shoes (black & brown), and some brown leather clogs (I don't know what they are actually, but that sounds about right).

Some of the other questions were close...I use "product" in my hair, but I only bother with it when I'm going to work, church, or out on a "date" with my wife. I'm more than happy to throw on a ball cap.

Shopping is ok...but I like to shop for CDs, computer stuff, stuff at Home Depot, and only occasionally clothes.

I guess you could say I have metrosexual tendencies.

same here, they weren't all cut and dry with me. i needed more options! so i just chose the one that was closest.

Dude, the metrosexual thing was not a right of passage.

dude, i don't know what you mean.

Dude , it was not meant to be a "proud of it" thing.

The women were obviously not turned on by the Metrosexual thing.

You seemed almost happy to have scored.

I got a 1. The mirror thing got me becasue I drink a lot of coffee and therefore wind up in the restroom 4 - 5 times a day. I can't avoid the mirror when I'm washing my hands. Damn those hygene habits my mother taught me.

Archived