Pics of Colton

sevenDs

These were taken about an hour after his arrival.

Colton_closeup.jpg

He seemed to be pretty comfortable in the warmer. And yes, his prom date will see this one

Colton_buff.jpg

Put some Blue & Orange on that Baby! :D

:cheer: Good job Seven...he's beautiful! :cheer:

What man isn't happy to have a warm tushie?? :D

SO PRECIOUS! I know you guys are thrilled. We will have to have some kind of kid friendly get together at one of the home games sometime when they are all older, since there are so many of us with young kids - that would be fun, and could possibly prevent a situation like my own mixed marriage! :P

By kid friendly, do you mean I have to pour my beer in a Solo cup first?

166486[/snapback]

I meant any game other than LSU or bammer - wouldn't want them exposed to that element... :D

We will have to have some kind of kid friendly get together at one of the home games sometime when they are all older, since there are so many of us with young kids - that would be fun, and could possibly prevent a situation like my own mixed marriage!  :P

166210[/snapback]

I've thought about that too. One problem I have with being active in the Auburn club here is that most of the activities are dinners and golf, or watching a game at Ozzie's ( a popular St. Louis sports bar). When the kids are older, I might try to organize some family focused events. Living so far from Auburn, I know it will be difficult to keep the Boys exposed to God's country. Fortunately, we have the internet, but nothing replaces being around Auburn people.

He's a very handsome little fellow! Congratulations!

We should try to avoid future mixed marriages. Maybe we should just start arranging a few pair-ups here! What ages are we going to work with? :D

Archived