2021 SEC championship game

AuMarine

3 minutes ago, nurbis said:

I hope everybody is ready for another alabama vs georgia national championship. :puke:

I wouldn't doubt it and if it happens I called it after we lost to Alabama. 😂 This is gonna suck ass. Also Bryce young will probably win the Heisman so we will no longer be tied with them. 😡

Edited by autiger88

6 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

I wouldn't doubt it and if it happens I called it after we lost to Alabama. 😂 This is gonna suck ass. Also Bryce young will probably win the Heisman so we will no longer be tied with them. 😡

That's one of their goals....

6 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

If this holds, Georgia, Cinci, Bama, Michigan go. UGA falls to 3 and gets to play Michigan. Bama gets Cinci

Watch Michigan lose, and then Bama gets to destroy ND again in the semifinals. 

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

That's one of their goals....

Yeah I know but it just sucks, that used to be one thing we had on them was our damn Heismans then somehow they have won three in the last decade which freaking sucks and now they will have 4. 😡

1 minute ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Georgia is in danger of being left out. Baylor or ND could sneak in here. Most likely Baylor

I don’t see that, even if they lose by 28. 

Edited by Zinzan

1 minute ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Georgia is in danger of being left out. Baylor or ND could sneak in here. Most likely Baylor

Really? No way SEC and committee without do that. They want money and this is the best matchup for them. Don't see #1 team losing in conference championship to last year's NC and getting left out. Everyone dogs the big12 remember

Say what you want about Gary Daniels, but he is absolutely roasting Alabama for their play against us last week.

4 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Really? No way SEC and committee without do that. They want money and this is the best matchup for them. Don't see #1 team losing in conference championship to last year's NC and getting left out. Everyone dogs the big12 remember

I don't know, Georgia looks pretty terrible.

6 minutes ago, Zinzan said:

I don’t see that, even if they lose by 28. 

I do. The entire country would be up in arms if they keep Georgia in after losing like this.

6 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Georgia would only have one loss and to that will be to the #1 team when the final rankings come out tomorrow. No way a two loss Baylor gets in ahead of them. bama will be 1 and georgia 2.  

14 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

I don't know, Georgia looks pretty terrible.

I do. The entire country would be up in arms if they keep Georgia in after losing like this.

Well, I’m pretty sure you’re wrong, but at this point I’d sure like to see Georgia lose by 20+. 

46 minutes ago, Never2Yield said:

Should we just hand Bama another Championship? 😠

That’s apparently Kirby’s job.  I’m convinced he can’t win the hardware.  

• Like 1