Championship Saturday Thread

AUwent

Even though Aranda has taken them to the championship. Rhule should get some credit for the foundation of Baylor. He had to come into a tough situation and helped turn the defense around. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Seems Bobo was hired by Baylor.

Oklahoma State cuts it to 21-13.

Indeed.  I'm seeing a whole lot of blah from their offense.  Maybe I've been too harsh with my criticisms of the Air Raid offensive concepts.

I worry about the results of this game because even if Bama loses today they may still be able to get into the CFP as a 2-loss team, which would be infuriating.

1 minute ago, caleb1633 said:

I worry about the results of this game because even if Bama loses today they may still be able to get into the CFP as a 2-loss team, which would be infuriating.

For the last time, as long as Mich and Cincy win UAT is out with a loss. Okie State was considered the likeliest of the three to lose anyway.

Edited by AUwent

2 minutes ago, AURealist said:

DENIED!   You can talk all day about the Baylor offense, but the defense made the difference.

It most certainly wasn't because of their offense.  They can keep that .

2 minutes ago, caleb1633 said:

No way.  America needs to sue ESPN/ABC if this happens.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, AUwent said:

For the last time, as long as Mich and Cincy win UAT is out with a loss. Okie State was considered the likeliest of the three to lose anyway.

Oh, trust me... I understand that, but if there's any team in America that's lucky enough for this to happen, it's UAT.

28 minutes ago, caleb1633 said:

Don't worry too hard. Bama is about to get waxed. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

I'm gonna laugh my ass off if somehow someway ND gets in the playoffs and they somehow win it all and it will be without BK 😂

I've never wanted ND to win so badly. It would be the funniest thing. 

4 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

I'm gonna laugh my ass off if somehow someway ND gets in the playoffs and they somehow win it all and it will be without BK 😂

yep! That is what I want.