This kind of organized propaganda has to stop. Lies won't accomplish anything.

AU9377

21 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

It's almost as if it was just a generic talking point taken from Conservative tv/radio rather than a legitimate argument based in reality. 

Yeah, it's almost as if...  ;D 

Based on his posts, he could literally be a bot.  (That's exactly why I have him on ignore.  I already know what he will say.)

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

16 hours ago, alexava said:

I supported Klobuchar and Buttigiege last election. They have become everything wrong with politics since. 

Got examples of their behavior that illustrates such a change?

7 minutes ago, homersapien said:

There you have it.  Trump has set a new standard for crazy behavior.

Trump exacerbated “crazy behavior”. Simply saying that all people not trusting the election results are not wacko. Told you in the past that all Trump supporters were not bumbling idiots. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

Got examples of their behavior that illustrates such a change?

For starters,Klobachar withdrew from consideration for VP saying “ the VP should be a ‘Person of Color”. Mayor Pete, I don’t even know where to start. But they both were middle left and now support the woke bullsheyet that keeps being pushed to the point of nausea. He pulls a bicycle out of a large suv to pedal a couple blocks to play on saving gas/ environmental. Then called highways racist.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, homersapien said:

Yeah, it's almost as if...  ;D 

Based on his posts, he could literally be a bot.  (That's exactly why I have him on ignore.  I already know what he will say.)

You have me on ignore because you are a ***** that can't handle me calling out your lies. And that is a fact provable in the archives of this forum. 

Yes capital P.

Edited by AUFAN78
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 2

6 hours ago, Glenn Wang said:

Unusual to see so many people discussing politics in this forum

Well it is a political board. Actually a small group that post and b!tch consistently. Welcome aboard.

• Haha 1

On 1/22/2022 at 11:28 AM, SaltyTiger said:

Trump exacerbated “crazy behavior”. Simply saying that all people not trusting the election results are not wacko. Told you in the past that all Trump supporters were not bumbling idiots. 

Maybe not, but all bumbling idiots are Trump supporters.

And lets not forget, a majority of the Republican party believes the election was stolen.  The Republican Party has gone crazy.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

21 hours ago, alexava said:

For starters,Klobachar withdrew from consideration for VP saying “ the VP should be a ‘Person of Color”. Mayor Pete, I don’t even know where to start. But they both were middle left and now support the woke bullsheyet that keeps being pushed to the point of nausea. He pulls a bicycle out of a large suv to pedal a couple blocks to play on saving gas/ environmental. Then called highways racist.. 

So refusing consideration for VP is representing (becoming)  "everything wrong with politics"?  :rolleyes:

Supporting environmentalism and racial equality is representing "everything wrong with politics"? :rolleyes:

You are becoming a parody of hateful partisanship.

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, homersapien said:

So refusing consideration for VP is representing (becoming)  "everything wrong with politics"?  :rolleyes:

Supporting environmentalism and racial equality is representing "everything wrong with politics"? :rolleyes:

You are becoming a parody of hateful partisanship.

That’s not supporting racial equality. That’s using the mythical ruse of racial inequality to trigger the easily, guilt stricken, virtue signalers to rally with a cause that doesn’t even exist. 
    If you don’t see what is wrong with thinking the VP should be a woman or woman of color or any other demographic BASED ON EQUALITY, you are the problem. Your last sentence is the epitome of hypocrisy. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

7 hours ago, homersapien said:

So you are a Trump supporter. Alrighty then. 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Facepalm 1

8 hours ago, homersapien said:

And lets not forget, a majority of the Republican party believes the election was stolen.  The Republican Party has gone crazy.

Of course,  24/7 Russia collusion, etc…. for years will run people “crazy”. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

On 1/21/2022 at 7:30 PM, SaltyTiger said:

The statement is not true…..of course you are a very one sighted poster.

Naw. After all the recounts, certifications, official & unofficial audits, and court cases etc  if you still believe Democrats "stole" the election by cheating then you are an irrational person incapable of separating personal feelings from objective facts. 

It's like adults believing in Santa Clause (Well, if he's not real how can you explain all the tens of millions or people worldwide who believe he's real, and how can you explain all his appearances on tv...and..and the all the cookies that are left overnight for him that suddenly disappear by morning?)

Just because millions of Republicans "believe" something doesn't mean we all have to pretend that their beliefs are valid or have any facts behind them. 

On 1/21/2022 at 7:59 PM, Grumps said:

I can't tell if you are being serious or not. If you are implying that democrats are not saying hate-filled things about republicans then you are too much of a hypocrite to have a discussion with. For the record, I agree with you that Kari Lake and all other politicians should quit talking about locking people up and punching them in the face and bullying them in public and rioting at their homes.

I never "implied" any of that.  Why is this so hard for people to understand? 

We have a post of a leading Republican gubernatorial candidate ranting on about conspiracies and imprisoning her political opponents and members of the Democratic party who "stole" the election. 

A Conservative shot back "Oh yeah....well at least Shes not a radical Democrat!" 

I then followed up by asking for a name of a radical democrat that believes what he said they believes (crime made legal, race being everything, open borders, etc) And since i've asked that question all the Republicans on here have been all over me calling me names, downvoting my posts, and doing everything except answering the very simple question i've asked repeatedly.

• Love 1
  • Facepalm 1

19 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Naw. After all the recounts, certifications, official & unofficial audits, and court cases etc  if you still believe Democrats "stole" the election by cheating then you are an irrational person incapable of separating personal feelings from objective facts. 

It's like adults believing in Santa Clause (Well, if he's not real how can you explain all the tens of millions or people worldwide who believe he's real, and how can you explain all his appearances on tv...and..and the all the cookies that are left overnight for him that suddenly disappear by morning?)

Just because millions of Republicans "believe" something doesn't mean we all have to pretend that their beliefs are valid or have any facts behind them. 

I never "implied" any of that.  Why is this so hard for people to understand? 

We have a post of a leading Republican gubernatorial candidate ranting on about conspiracies and imprisoning her political opponents and members of the Democratic party who "stole" the election. 

A Conservative shot back "Oh yeah....well at least Shes not a radical Democrat!" 

I then followed up by asking for a name of a radical democrat that believes what he said they believes (crime made legal, race being everything, open borders, etc) And since i've asked that question all the Republicans on here have been all over me calling me names, downvoting my posts, and doing everything except answering the very simple question i've asked repeatedly.

“Social desirability bias” article refutes it but I am not so sure.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/01/07/republicans-big-lie-trump/

22 hours ago, alexava said:

That’s not supporting racial equality. That’s using the mythical ruse of racial inequality to trigger the easily, guilt stricken, virtue signalers to rally with a cause that doesn’t even exist. 
    If you don’t see what is wrong with thinking the VP should be a woman or woman of color or any other demographic BASED ON EQUALITY, you are the problem. Your last sentence is the epitome of hypocrisy. 

Have you ever thought she might have been looking for an politically acceptable excuse not to take a job she didn't want? And your implication that choosing a person of color necessarily means rejecting a more qualified white person is revealing.

Your post was a reflection of blind partisanship.  Everything you say is deceptive partisan spin. For example, Klobuchar said nothing about choosing a person of color for the sake of "equity" nor did Buttigieg say "highways are racist".

You even disparage the idea of recognizing racial injustice by trying to cast it as a generally negative thing.

Good you moved to the dark side. The progressive side is far better without you.

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

17 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Of course,  24/7 Russia collusion, etc…. for years will run people “crazy”. 

Fact: Russia did help Trump.  And Trump and Trump's campaign solicited and/or were receptive to that help.

Fact: Trump and his party continue to insist the election was stolen by conniving Democrats, for which there is no evidence and after every legal avenue and recount was pursued without results.

So yeah, both of these facts will be remembered, but it won't be because people are crazy.  The only crazy people are those who believe Putin didn't try to help Trump and the election was stolen.

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

How does that refute it?  It does just the opposite - it verifies it.

I said the article refutes social bias. Just not sure it actually verifies it. Just my opinion. I do not believe the election was stolen and find it hard to believe such a high percentage do.

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

Have you ever thought she might have been looking for an politically acceptable excuse not to take a job she didn't want? And your implication that choosing a person of color necessarily means rejecting a more qualified white person is revealing.

Your post was a reflection of blind partisanship.  Everything you say is deceptive partisan spin. For example, Klobuchar said nothing about choosing a person of color for the sake of "equity" nor did Buttigieg say "highways are racist".

You even disparage the idea of recognizing racial injustice by trying to cast it as a generally negative thing.

Good you moved to the dark side. The progressive side is far better without you.

https://news.yahoo.com/buttigieg-says-america-highways-racist-084800750.html?guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAEDRs5myNDwh2QLu6Qr6SMdprllXYI-_ysnpUI5e4EQIWIr_-YM9xxPYAeqpsvHTY1FBfcNYrlIB2BlFz6cf7x-ZV28xXQ5hi-8Du_TnV3N1yACE9iXWWGaWEPFn9wsxXCn_UqsgnaVVOVR4twLbu6XokN3QSFTjKjHvUA0Pb8_P

Klobachar absolutely said “ the vp should be a woman of color.” Why the F else would someone make that statement?

Racial injustice has lost all its shine. You have to literally make s*** up and disregard the inconvenience of facts. If this whole voter ID bullsheyt don’t wake you up to that just forget it. 

Choosing a woman of color eliminated 93% of the entire population. This is not a game of guilt redemption and virtue signaling. This is the country, the leading country in the world. All our hides are on the line and Harris is the top choice they can muster? I’m not making this about race. You and your party are and always do. We have to get away from that bs. 

Edited by alexava
  • Like 5
  • Dislike 2

On 1/19/2022 at 3:03 PM, DKW 86 said:

Unfortunately, both sides need far better candidates.

Absolutely. The candidates that have emerged for the last 2 elections were horrendous. My hope is that we are smart enough not to allow it to happen for a 3rd consecutive time, but my fear is that we are nowhere near finished with our collectively stupidity. We may just be getting started.

• Like 3

Here’s another pick to satisfy “diversity “ with no other logic to be found. At some point the people in minority demographics the same as the ones being put in positions that are way over their heads are going to be offended. Some already are. 

7D3A2958-BCCB-4ED5-9C22-3EDF9DB7E77D.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

15 hours ago, alexava said:

https://news.yahoo.com/buttigieg-says-america-highways-racist-084800750.html?guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAEDRs5myNDwh2QLu6Qr6SMdprllXYI-_ysnpUI5e4EQIWIr_-YM9xxPYAeqpsvHTY1FBfcNYrlIB2BlFz6cf7x-ZV28xXQ5hi-8Du_TnV3N1yACE9iXWWGaWEPFn9wsxXCn_UqsgnaVVOVR4twLbu6XokN3QSFTjKjHvUA0Pb8_P

Klobachar absolutely said “ the vp should be a woman of color.” Why the F else would someone make that statement?

Racial injustice has lost all its shine. You have to literally make s*** up and disregard the inconvenience of facts. If this whole voter ID bullsheyt don’t wake you up to that just forget it. 

Choosing a woman of color eliminated 93% of the entire population. This is not a game of guilt redemption and virtue signaling. This is the country, the leading country in the world. All our hides are on the line and Harris is the top choice they can muster? I’m not making this about race. You and your party are and always do. We have to get away from that bs. 

She said it because there is a political advantage to appealing to the many people of color in this country.   Duuuuuuuh! :-\

That may not reflect a perfect world - much less country - in which race didn't matter, but that's not the case for the U.S.

But anyway, thanks for making my case: 

Klobuchar opines that the best candidate for Democrats would be a woman of color and you default to the criticism that we instead need a person who is "best" qualified, who apparently - in your mind - must naturally be white.  

And you have no idea what Harris would be like as president.

Your belief that "racial injustice has lost all it's shine" is revealing also.  Racism - even when latent - is never a good thing.  Good thing "you aren't making this about race".  But methinks you doth protest too much.

Edited by homersapien
  • Facepalm 2

17 hours ago, alexava said:

Here’s another pick to satisfy “diversity “ with no other logic to be found. At some point the people in minority demographics the same as the ones being put in positions that are way over their heads are going to be offended. Some already are. 

7D3A2958-BCCB-4ED5-9C22-3EDF9DB7E77D.jpeg

What makes her just a diversity hire with no logic to be found? 

Harvard graduate;  medical degree from Tulane ; created and led a adolescent medicine division at Penn State University where she's a professor; She was the Pennsylvania Physician General, then the State Secretary of Health from 2017-2021 ; and she's also a 4-star admiral in the US public health service corp. 

That looks like a fairly impressive and solid resume to me. She has the education; relevant experience at similar positions; history of leadersip....

Please indulge me...why do you and the Conservatives who upvoted this post view her as "unqualified" or simply a "diversity" candidate to be the Assistant Secretary of Health? 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CoffeeTiger said:

What makes her just a diversity hire with no logic to be found? 

Harvard graduate;  medical degree from Tulane ; created and led a adolescent medicine division at Penn State University where she's a professor; She was the Pennsylvania Physician General, then the State Secretary of Health from 2017-2021 ; and she's also a 4-star admiral in the US public health service corp. 

That looks like a fairly impressive and solid resume to me. She has the education; relevant experience at similar positions; history of leadersip....

Please indulge me...why do you and the Conservatives who upvoted this post view her as "unqualified" or simply a "diversity" candidate to be the Assistant Secretary of Health? 

Paaaalease! This is a fruit cake any way you want to slice it. Let it live how it wants. I support it’s right to s*** in any public restroom it pleases. This interview is where the story should have ended. Misery loves company. He wants affirmation from children by having them join his club of no return. He doesn’t care about protecting children and just confirmed it. This is as unqualifying as it gets. He was seeked out for his uniqueness ( and not good uniqueness) not qualifications. You can’t defend this. 

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

3 hours ago, homersapien said:

She said it because there is a political advantage to appealing to the many people of color in this country.   Duuuuuuuh! :-\

That may not reflect a perfect world - much less country - in which race didn't matter, but that's not the case for the U.S.

But anyway, thanks for making my case: 

Klobuchar opines that the best candidate for Democrats would be a woman of color and you default to the criticism that we instead need a person who is "best" qualified, who apparently - in your mind - must naturally be white.  

And you have no idea what Harris would be like as president.

Your belief that "racial injustice has lost all it's shine" is revealing also.  Racism - even when latent - is never a good thing.  Good thing "you aren't making this about race".  But methinks you doth protest too much.

If anything,I’m feeling better about my positions now. Thx. 

• Like 1