Women at home vs. #21 UGA

Grumps

14 minutes ago, Grumps said:

AU women get their 2nd SEC win today vs #21 UGA, 65-60!!! Great win!!! War Eagle!!! They should continue to get better. They play really hard.

The future is definitely bright with Coach Harris. 3 top 25 wins this year, we've been in almost every game in the 4th quarter. This team is way better than it's record and I can't wait for the same excitement from Men's Basketball to trickle down to the Women's program.

• Like 8

Georgia's Coach Joni Taylor admitted in her post game conference that we were tougher than them. Fantastic win for the girls and this team. The girls have been fighting too hard. Honestly, more than 2 games should've fallen our way. They deserved this. Holding UGA scoreless for the final 7:16 is impressive. 

We have two more regular season games left plust the conference tournament in Nashville. 

• Like 3

Making waves! New coach has a lot of rebuilding to do but I like what I see from her so far.

• Like 2

Women’s BB team getting blown out at home by Ole Miss, 19-2.

• Sad 2

The Ladies BB team is getting hammered by UK in their last game of the season. 

Two SEC wins and three wins over top 25 teams have  been some improvements , but the blowouts of the last games is concerning.

Who has some good insight into the program and what hope does AU have for the future of this program?