Georgia Republicans rebuke Trump in landslide.

AU9377

Georgia still picked Herschel Walker and MTG, probably 2 of the dumbest MAGA people on the planet, so I don't know how much of a rebuke Georgia's elections actually are. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Georgia still picked Herschel Walker and MTG, probably 2 of the dumbest MAGA people on the planet, so I don't know how much of a rebuke Georgia's elections actually are. 

Take the wins when you can get them. MTG, hope she loses. HW, hope he's better than I imagine because there is no way he aint winning, at least from what is said today.

the thing is trump opened pandora's box on all the political nut jobs and this is just the beginning of all the nuts.

17 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Take the wins when you can get them. MTG, hope she loses. HW, hope he's better than I imagine because there is no way he aint winning, at least from what is said today.

The primary was the only chance of getting MTG out. 

She's in a low population, rural, white district that was drawn to ensure 100% Republican victory every time. She's going to get re-elected easily in the general. 

Walker wont be better then you imagine. We have an entire lifetime to judge him off of. He wont suddenly change and become an honest, intelligent person just because he's been elected to congress. He'll be a slightly dumber version of Tuberville, who is already bad. 

10 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

She's in a low population, rural, white district that was drawn to ensure 100% Republican victory every time. She's going to get re-elected easily in the general. 

Walker wont be better then you imagine. We have an entire lifetime to judge him off of. He wont suddenly change and become an honest, intelligent person just because he's been elected to congress. He'll be a slightly dumber version of Tuberville, who is already bad. 

While that is true, MTG and Hershel did get the nomination, Trump wanted Kemp's head on a platter.  He even spent $3 million on Purdue campaign ads.  He went as far as to warn that his people would stay home and help make Stacy Abrams governor.  There is a segment, approx 12% of the electorate, that simply won't be told who to vote for by Trump.  They are the reason that Republicans lost both Senate seats in 2020.

Senator Warnock would be glad to see Trump campaign for Hershel.  He needs that connection in order to keep his seat. HW won't debate Warnock for fear of looking like a total fool.  I would never vote for HW in a general election.  I checked the box for him simply because I voted in the Republican primary.  I sense that there are many others that did the same thing.

Edited by AU9377
  • Like 1

I think it was less of a rebuke of Trump than an acknowledgement that Perdue is a truly awful candidate. He combines entitlement, sleaze, horrific judgement, and hypocrisy  into one intensely dislikeable package.  Kinda like a male version of Kelly Loeffler.

1 minute ago, Cardin Drake said:

I think it was less of a rebuke of Trump than an acknowledgement that Perdue is a truly awful candidate. He combines entitlement, sleaze, horrific judgement, and hypocrisy  into one intensely dislikeable package.  Kinda like a male version of Kelly Loeffler.

That also describes Donald J Trump perfectly.  Peas in a pod.  Trump, in his own words in campaign ads, told everyone that Kemp was the reason he wasn't President.  That resulted in Kemp winning with 74% of the vote.

6 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I said I was going to hope about HW. The Dem might in over MTG. You never know.

On 5/31/2022 at 10:27 AM, CoffeeTiger said:

You identified the dumbest MAGA, ....who is the top 3 smartest MAGAs ....in your whatever intelect?

• Facepalm 1

16 hours ago, SaturdayGT said:

You identified the dumbest MAGA, ....who is the top 3 smartest MAGAs ....in your whatever intelect?

You are really asking who is (sic) the most cynical - or evil - MAGAs.

Edited by homersapien

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

You are really asking who is (sic) the most cynical - or evil - MAGAs.

They aren't even MAGAs.  MAGA is not the goal.  The "smartest" are in reality, fascists, Ivy League educated fascists.

"Smart" people who lack any sense of humanity have never proven to be anything other than destructive.