31 Far Right Extremists In White Masks and Riot Gear Arrested in Idaho on 'Conspiracy to Riot' At a LGBTQ Pride Event At a Park

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

Blah blah blah....

I am still confused about the "lie" I told.  Could you please explain what I "lied" about (that makes me a "liar")?

Sure, I’ll spell it out, again.  The “lie” I mentioned is when you said that I advocated allowing hand gernades, RPGs, etc to be owned unrestricted. - I did not   As I said in my las post, I understand now how you could have misunderstood  my response of “both” to mean that - even though it was directed to the 2 parts of your first question.  I didn’t respond to the part of your post about RPGs because it didn’t warrant a response and seemed to be hyperbole.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

11 hours ago, autigeremt said:

Whatever makes you feel better Cole. Facts are facts and you can’t talk it away from the history of the world. 

Lol that doesn't even make sense, but I know you'll say anything as long as it leads to nobody gave me anything I had it just as bad as anyone else! So if to get to there means you have to pretend it wasn't so bad for African Americans then so be it. 

I understand anytime racism comes up you'll be there push this and say somethinglike the only racists I've ever seen were black or something like that.....got it 👍🏾

2 hours ago, cole256 said:

Lol that doesn't even make sense, but I know you'll say anything as long as it leads to nobody gave me anything I had it just as bad as anyone else! So if to get to there means you have to pretend it wasn't so bad for African Americans then so be it. 

I understand anytime racism comes up you'll be there push this and say somethinglike the only racists I've ever seen were black or something like that.....got it 👍🏾

You keep making up stuff.....it's becoming. 

• Facepalm 1

13 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

They were not slaves.  In no way.  Confederate propaganda.  Spread by the same rich barbarians who talked a bunch of poor, ignorant souls into dying for nothing other than their right to be ruthlessly inhumane and, their greed.  Southerners will believe anything in the effort to never admit how stupid and corrupt, the "cause" really was.

You will infer anything as long as it fits the narrative you wish to advance. 

• Dislike 1

13 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

They were not slaves.  In no way.  Confederate propaganda.  Spread by the same rich barbarians who talked a bunch of poor, ignorant souls into dying for nothing other than their right to be ruthlessly inhumane and, their greed.  Southerners will believe anything in the effort to never admit how stupid and corrupt, the "cause" really was.

Post Civil War and while not "technically" slaves they were taken advantage of in a similar way. Just paid to take it. 

• Dislike 1

19 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Post Civil War and while not "technically" slaves they were taken advantage of in a similar way. Just paid to take it. 

How utterly disingenuous.  They were not captured.  They were not brought here against their will.  They were not chained, beaten, forced to work until death, raped.  They were not bought and sold.  Their families were not forcefully separated.  Yes, they were exploited, low wage workers almost always are but,,, they were in no way slaves.

To compare them, their experience to what happened to black people is nothing more than the bogus attempt to rationalize the disgrace of the Southern "cause".  And don't forget, what was done in the south while disgraceful, was "lawful".  Utterly inhuman. 

You were trained to believe lies.  Educate yourself in truth.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

16 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

How utterly disingenuous.  They were not captured.  They were not brought here against their will.  They were not chained, beaten, forced to work until death, raped.  They were not bought and sold.  Their families were not forcefully separated.  Yes, they were exploited, low wage workers almost always are but,,, they were in no way slaves.

To compare them, their experience to what happened to black people is nothing more than the bogus attempt to rationalize the disgrace of the Southern "cause".  And don't forget, what was done in the south while disgraceful, was "lawful".  Utterly inhuman. 

You are the disgrace! I never said any of that #%^* you are trying to attach to me. You don’t know half the crap you spew. Train on that one intellectual elitist. 

• Sad 1
  • Dislike 1

21 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

https://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/the-forgotten-history-of-the-purging-of-chinese-from-america/amp

there are many other accounts 

Just now, autigeremt said:

You are the disgrace! I never said any of that #%^* you are trying to attach to me. You don’t know half the crap you spew. Train on that one intellectual elitist. 

But that is the origin and the basis of the lie you perpetuated.  I do not wish to hurt your feelings.  However, I will not protect beliefs founded in inhumanity and fiction created to support it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

This has nothing to do with juxtaposing the Chinese and Black experiences, attempting to claim the Chinese were slaves.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

18 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

This has nothing to do with juxtaposing the Chinese and Black experiences, attempting to claim the Chinese were slaves.

I never did….YOU did. 

• Dislike 1

On 6/20/2022 at 4:59 PM, autigeremt said:

Even then you have gaps in who was building the foundation of the country. Whether it was slaves from Africa or indentured servants from Ireland or slaves immigrants from China or……dirt poor from everywhere around the globe. 

5 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

I never did….YOU did. 

Yes, you did.  You perpetuated the lie that the Chinese were slaves.  Please be honest.

8 hours ago, GoAU said:

Sure, I’ll spell it out, again.  The “lie” I mentioned is when you said that I advocated allowing hand gernades, RPGs, etc to be owned unrestricted. - I did not   As I said in my las post, I understand now how you could have misunderstood  my response of “both” to mean that - even though it was directed to the 2 parts of your first question.  I didn’t respond to the part of your post about RPGs because it didn’t warrant a response and seemed to be hyperbole.

That's pretty lame.  I didn't mention restrictions one way or the other.  My point is you would allow citizens to own them.

Adding conditions that weren't mentioned is a pretty flimsy basis to call someone a liar. 

1 minute ago, icanthearyou said:

Yes, you did.  You perpetuated the lie that the Chinese were slaves.  Please be honest.

I HONESTLY corrected myself in a post afterwards...but you can't comprehend what you don't won't to comprehend. You have put yourself on a pedestal. 

20 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

I HONESTLY corrected myself in a post afterwards...but you can't comprehend what you don't won't to comprehend. You have put yourself on a pedestal. 

And yet, continued making the argument.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

That's pretty lame.  I didn't mention restrictions one way or the other.  My point is you would allow citizens to own them.

Adding conditions that weren't mentioned is a pretty flimsy basis to call someone a liar. 

I suggest you re-read your post below, and focus on the word “common”.  Since the items you quoted are certainly not in common possession now, and I have not stated changing them in any way, you stating I advocated for common possession is untrue at best and a lie at worst. 

On 6/14/2022 at 1:15 PM, homersapien said:

while at the same time advocating the common possession of assault rifles, RPGs, and grenades (for starters) to allow for more effective opposition to the government.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

And yet, continued making the argument.

I’m uneducated here at Auburn. You are far superior to the ways of the elitist. You are truly a Jedi 

• Facepalm 1

14 hours ago, GoAU said:

I suggest you re-read your post below, and focus on the word “common”.  Since the items you quoted are certainly not in common possession now, and I have not stated changing them in any way, you stating I advocated for common possession is untrue at best and a lie at worst. 

I used the word "common" to refer to citizens who are civilians - not military. 

To me, regulation (which are a joke at any point) is moot if we are going to allow ownership of such weapons outside of the boundaries of the military. The point is putting military weapons in the hands of civilians for them to use as they see fit.

You could have easily provided or asked for clarification instead of calling me a "liar". 

What a snowflake reaction that was. Or to put it as you might, you sir, are a jerk.

Edited by homersapien