Phyllis from Mulga EXISTS!!!!!

TigerinBham

AKA Phyllis Perkins was interviewed on Channel 42 here in Birmingham. She was at Media Day to see Phil Fulmer. She made a complete fool of herself. She said that whatever Bama did was none of Fulmer's Business, and that he needed to leave Bama the HELL alone. I know that she makes all Alabama fans proud. :au:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone please explain to me the relevance of Phyllis? I know she represents the five pack a day crowd, but is this a sufficient enough reason to put her on television? The Queen of trash is just another prime example of a bitter, caterwauling, vindictive Alabama fan who never attended the University and lives vicariously through men young enough to be her grandchildren.

I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to undergo a lung cancer test. I'll probably die of second hand cigarette smoke simply by living in the same state as that white trash diva.

Alex

Can someone please explain to me the relevance of Phyllis? I know she represents the five pack a day crowd, but is this a sufficient enough reason to put her on television? The Queen of trash is just another prime example of a bitter, caterwauling, vindictive Alabama fan who never attended the University and lives vicariously through men young enough to be her grandchildren.

I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to undergo a lung cancer test. I'll probably die of second hand cigarette smoke simply by living in the same state as that white trash diva.

Alex

171128[/snapback]

The relevence of Phyliss? You might as well ask us to explain the relevence of the grass growing on our lawns or the clouds in the sky above our heads. These things just kind of exist. There is no rhyme or reason to your typical bammie fan. Once you accept the fact that this is just the way they are, they way they think & the way they express themselves, then your life will become less complicated. Enjoy the ride and be sure to thank God every day you're an :au: person & not one of "them." :big: WDE :au:

All I can say is Thank God, THANK GOD that Phylis is a Bama fan!

I have a question for any of you that saw her on TV. Is she one of the top 10 ugliest women you have ever seen?

I've heard from a very impeachable source that Shula is taking Phyllis to Media Days rather than Croyle! *grin* She has become the symbol of UA football.

I never doubted for a second that Phyllis was real. Not only does she exist, the mother ship has spawned others just like her all over the state. I grew up around several.

Phyllis is the embodiment of Alerbammer footbawl's sidewalk alumni contingent. Even knowing that, I cannot imagine why they would actually allow her into such an event!!! Do the Bammers want the world to know just how demented and uncool they are? In thier little minds, do they pride themselved in being rednecks?

I'm sure that we, and just about every other school have such "fans", but thank god we don't put them center stage for the world to see! As our dominance in the state grows, there will be more of these claiming allegiance to AU, even though it will take a little bit more effort from them. Everyone knows all you have to know to be a Bammer are three four-letter words: "Bama" "Roll" and "Tide" Auburn fans must be able to master the complexities of two-syllable words, so the worst of the Bammers will always be Bammers, no matter how far their program falls.

She looks exactly like I thought she would. Except, maybe she has more teeth than I though she might and I also thought her hair might be bleached out to a real dry bright blonde(with really dark roots of course)!! :roflol:

OK guys, starting about the 8th picture down, here she is....

171176[/snapback]

That picture was taken after a trip to Glamour Shots.

you know, I think I'm going to start referring to Bammers from now own as "the Phyllises", as in a plural form of Phyllis. Since she seems to identify so well w/ the bammers, then we'll follow this out to its logical conclusion, "Phyllises" they are from here out. ;)

you know, I think I'm going to start referring to Bammers from now own as "the Phyllises", as in a plural form of Phyllis. Since she seems to identify so well w/ the bammers, then we'll follow this out to its logical conclusion, "Phyllises" they are from here out.  ;)

171214[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol: :roflol:

The Phyllises :roflol::roflol::roflol:

To the contrary. We "think" that because it is true! :lol::lol::poke:

"The Phyllises" Sounds good to me!

WAR :au: EAGLE!

There has been a misunderstanding caused by this thread. Apparently there are some who feel that the AU faithful believe Miss Phyllis whatever is "your average Bama fan". From the things I've seenread, and heard by many from the dark nation, Phyllis excels most of them.

whats funny is you guys think that is the average bama football fan. because it makes yourself feel better about your fanbase.

171220[/snapback]

BG get a life, this is all in fun. BTW, I would not allow this on the board if she wasnt openly getting into the media for whatever reason.

And to the WEN Crowd, she is not a rep of :ua: . She is a rep of the FINEBAUM fan base even more.

:ua: has the Tide

:au: has the Tigers

Finebaum has The Phyllises

There, feel better BG?

you folks dogging this sweet Bammie.

171234[/snapback]

That was a visual I didnt need.... :big:

171176[/snapback]

She is quite unattractive, but I was expecting worse. To hear her voice, I was expecting older, gray, waffle-house waitress kind of ugly.

Guest Tigrinum Major

171176[/snapback]

She is quite unattractive, but I was expecting worse. To hear her voice, I was expecting older, gray, waffle-house waitress kind of ugly.

171236[/snapback]

...and she differs from your expectations in what way besides the gray hair (thank you, Miss Clairol)?

The only thing missing from the obvious "stereotype" would be if the photos were taken in her old-rusting pick-up truck with the "toll ride" sticker(faded-10 years old or older). :D

All I can say is Thank God, THANK GOD that Phylis is a Bama fan!

I have a question for any of you that saw her on TV.  Is she one of the top 10 ugliest women you have ever seen?

171140[/snapback]

I know Phyllis can be quite embarrasing some times, but she is at least passionate about her football team. We just have to consider that she means well, and move on. The one that really bothers me that calls in on Finnebaum is Catherine. That woman needs to get a man, and stay off the airways. Her voice and her entire demeanor is an insult to women everywhere. This is a sport's program, and she calls in trying to flirt with every man on there, and her voice just grates on my last nerve. It's not like Finnebaum doesn't already think that every woman that calls in knows squat about football, she has to go and prove it. She was so sickening yesterday talking with David Lamb that I thought I would wreck my car on the way home from work. I'd call in, but Paul would make fun of me after I hung up, and then it would be a throw down. So I guess I would rather have someone like Phyllis represent us, because she at least loves football, than I had Catherine who only wants to pick up a man on the radio for goodness sake.

I heard that call too and I kept waiting on Catherine to slam him, but she kept on with the blatant flirting. It gave me the heebie-jeebies. :no:

I understand what you're saying BMH but I still wouldn't claim Phyllis under any circumstances. She's flat out embarrassing. :puke:

Archived