Auburn Transfer Performance

LPTiger

5 minutes ago, Mikey said:

That tends to happen when a player doesn't even dress out for the first several games.

Do you honestly think ANY WR would add any value to this offense with arguably the worst OL in college football? (your blind Gus protection is still on display) So, if he was still at AU he would have dressed more and had more catches?

Edited by keywest

1 minute ago, keywest said:

Do you honestly think ANY WR would add any value to this offense with arguably the worst OL in college football? (your blind Gus protection is still on display)

What has that got to do with Hudson's success at his next school?

By the time one calculates the cumulative effect of 20 scholarship players jumping ship, there's no telling just how many wins walked away from our program. You can bet it was more than a few.

I see you've still till got the Gus Dissociative Disorder controlling your brain. If you're truly in Key West, several days of good salt water fishing might help you clear your thoughts and then you'll be able to move on.

• Facepalm 1

On 9/15/2022 at 4:27 PM, Gowebb11 said:

I wish all those who left the best. It’s fun to track them. I feel like we’ve found some good ones in their place though, and upgraded in a lot of cases. 

How it started ^^^^

1 hour ago, Cardin Drake said:

We can now confidently add failing to retain quality players to the list of reasons to fire Harsin....

How its going ^^^^  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mikey said:

What has that got to do with Hudson's success at his next school?

By the time one calculates the cumulative effect of 20 scholarship players jumping ship, there's no telling just how many wins walked away from our program. You can bet it was more than a few.

I see you've still till got the Gus Dissociative Disorder controlling your brain. If you're truly in Key West, several days of good salt water fishing might help you clear your thoughts and then you'll be able to move on.

Why are you now defecting to 20 scholarships? The SUBJECT is Hudson (stay focused), first: do you really think his grand total of 7 REC (that is assuming he even gets them) would have helped AU this year? Second: do you really think he would have even got the 7 targets with the worst OL in college football attempting to protect an inexperienced QB?

• Facepalm 1

16 minutes ago, keywest said:

Why are you now defecting to 20 scholarships?

You should have read this part of what I wrote: "By the time one calculates the cumulative effect of 20 scholarship players jumping ship, there's no telling just how many wins walked away from our program."

Put Hudson with Bo Nix and the 18 others who Harsin failed to retain and yes, he could very well have made a difference. You also choose to ignore the fact that Hudson missed playing in several games. Think that might have something to do with his low number of catches?

1 hour ago, W.E.D said:

At someone point everyone who called each and every player who left soft and a loser who didn't want to work hard 

I hated when I seen Auburn fans doing that. It was stupid then and now. With the next coach everybody just needs a wait and see approach 

1 hour ago, W.E.D said:

At someone point everyone who called each and every player who left soft and a loser who didn't want to work hard will need to look at themselves and realize how wrong they were.  Maybe next time they will not trash kids and blindly follow some false bravado 

Maybe those that said what they did have better insight.

Kobe had a good game last night. That's not been the norm. I'm happy for him and I thought he was a loss, replaceable but nonetheless a loss. To guage the rest of those that quit based off Kobe's performance is funny and strange

FTR,

Screenshot_20221014-100035.png

Isn't necessarily something I'd be trying to make others eat crow over.

5 hours ago, bigbird said:

Maybe those that said what they did have better insight.

Kobe had a good game last night. That's not been the norm. I'm happy for him and I thought he was a loss, replaceable but nonetheless a loss. To guage the rest of those that quit based off Kobe's performance is funny and strange

FTR,

Screenshot_20221014-100035.png

Isn't necessarily something I'd be trying to make others eat crow over.

He’s only played in like 2 games. 3 receptions for 53 yards would be a good game for any of the receivers in our trash offense

6 hours ago, W.E.D said:

At someone point everyone who called each and every player who left soft and a loser who didn't want to work hard will need to look at themselves and realize how wrong they were.  Maybe next time they will not trash kids and blindly follow some false bravado 

In fact, I’m betting for some of these kids it wasn’t about how they were treated or the culture. I bet a few just straight up saw the incompetence and knew CBH wasn’t going to right the ship. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

He’s only played in like 2 games. 3 receptions for 53 yards would be a good game for any of the receivers in our trash offense

That doesn't make it good 

59 minutes ago, bigbird said:

That doesn't make it good 

It doesn’t but seeing him go from 3 for 53 to 4 for 120+ and 2 TD’s in the span of 2 weeks is good. Our WR’s haven’t done that even against inferior competition 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sizzle said:

It doesn’t but seeing him go from 3 for 53 to 4 for 120+ and 2 TD’s in the span of 2 weeks is good. Our WR’s haven’t done that even against inferior competition 

So what? 

Comparing a fbs WR and his success against lower competition to our receivers that have no QB or OL against SEC defenses is silly.  In fact, judging our receivers at all based on this year and this team is ridiculous.

1 hour ago, AUght2win said:

In fact, I’m betting for some of these kids it wasn’t about how they were treated or the culture. I bet a few just straight up saw the incompetence and knew CBH wasn’t going to right the ship. 

Somehow I doubt young kids saw that. Maybe I’m wrong, but then again, if GM was in demand, he would have ended up at a bigger school. I think he and the players that transferred to UCF with him are exactly where their talent gives them the best chance. 

3 hours ago, Old fan 47 said:

Somehow I doubt young kids saw that. Maybe I’m wrong, but then again, if GM was in demand, he would have ended up at a bigger school. I think he and the players that transferred to UCF with him are exactly where their talent gives them the best chance. 

They are moving to the big 12 

• 2 weeks later...