Auburn Transfer Performance

LPTiger

8 minutes ago, metafour said:

Ole Miss:

J.J. Pegues: 1 tackle, 1 sack, 1 TDL (he killed the QB)

Ladarius Tennison: 4 tackles (2 solo), 1 TFL, 1 pass defended

I'd figure Kobe would have more of a role.  Him and these two would be our biggest loses.

All others are meh.

On 9/3/2022 at 10:04 AM, Mikey said:

QB Dee Davis, Al. State~~~16/23 passing, 184 yards 1 TD, 1 INT~~~ QB rating 142. ~~~9 rushes for 37 yards. That includes deductions for two sacks.

In regards to a developmental mobile QB in the AU locker room this year I’d take Robby Ashford over Dee Davis. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, GreenTiger said:

In regards to a developmental mobile QB in the AU locker room this year I’d take Robby Ashford over Dee Davis. 

That’s a tough call . We never got to see Dee Davis play. Auburn talent is leaps and bounds ahead of ASU. 

Edited by e808

4 hours ago, AUght2win said:

It was also the first game he’s ever played in.

Can we put the D.Davis should have been a starter at Auburn to rest?

D0755536-C22C-46CC-A3CA-4641C335DA32.jpeg

• Thanks 2

On 9/3/2022 at 10:50 AM, LPTiger said:

Mikey, do you think the reason he wasn't afforded that opportunity was because (1) even though Finley could hardly move the coaches correctly felt Finley was the better option or (2) the coaches misjudged Davis' ability, and he was in fact an Auburn level QB.  If it was #2, why then did Dee end up at a FCS school.  58 QBs transferred to FBS schools, but not Dee.   Did Dee have FBS offers and choose to step down to FCS? 

His post wasn't meant to be logical.

It was a backhanded stab at Harsin.

If there's nothing to complain about currently he'll search the woods until he finds something. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Davis played the entire game before the screenshotted game depicted above, and the coaching staff loved his performance 

per Twitter, he was injured early in the game depicted above. The guy that was applauded for his first game did not magically get benched after one completed pass in his second lol 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Davis played the entire game before the screenshotted game depicted above, and the coaching staff loved his performance 

per Twitter, he was injured early in the game depicted above. The guy that was applauded for his first game did not magically get benched after one completed pass in his second lol 

Thank you for the context.  That's important 

1 hour ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

His first game was still mediocre lol. Not sure why everyone is still hung up on him.

1 hour ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

On 9/3/2022 at 8:01 AM, LPTiger said:

Please add other players.

UCF -- Hudson, Gatewood, MA Richards, Hunter did not record any stats.   Does not appear Gatewood or Hunter had a snap.

Indiana -- Little ball of hate -- 15 carries, 28 yds, 1 rec, 9 yards 1 TD -- really showed his toughness shaking off a brutal hit on play #1.

Purdue -- Canion no catches, OC Brothers 5 tackles   

UCF has their first game September 9th. 

• Facepalm 2

1 hour ago, alexava said:

UCF has their first game September 9th. 

I mean google isn’t that hard to use. This is incorrect. 

September 1: 56-10 win over South Carolina State. 

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, W.E.D said:

I'd figure Kobe would have more of a role.  Him and these two would be our biggest loses.

All others are meh.

It is telling to me. All the players that transferred to UCF to play for Gus not starting and some barely playing. So Gus thinks the players CJH recruited to a Group of 5 school are better than those he recruited himself to an SEC school. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

It is telling to me. All the players that transferred to UCF to play for Gus not starting and some barely playing. So Gus thinks the players CJH recruited to a Group of 5 school are better than those he recruited himself to an SEC school. 

Kobe is surprising. Hunter is a RSFr so not too surprising there.

1 hour ago, W.E.D said:

Kobe is surprising. Hunter is a RSFr so not too surprising there.

Kobe is still listed as a starter on UCF's official depth-chart. I'm not sure what happened in game 1, but I wouldn't draw any conclusions based off of that. Was he nursing an injury? Who knows.

11 minutes ago, metafour said:

Kobe is still listed as a starter on UCF's official depth-chart. I'm not sure what happened in game 1, but I wouldn't draw any conclusions based off of that. Was he nursing an injury? Who knows.

I believe he was targeted one time

2 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Underdeveloped doesn't describe it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/3/2022 at 8:58 AM, JMassie11 said:

Surprised with Hudson since he was supposed to be “the guy” for Auburn had he stayed

"How are we going to replace Kobe's production?"

-Every Harsin Hater after Kobe's dismissal 

23 hours ago, metafour said:

Ole Miss:

J.J. Pegues: 1 tackle, 1 sack, 1 TDL (he killed the QB)

Ladarius Tennison: 4 tackles (2 solo), 1 TFL, 1 pass defended

Good for them, but both would've been burried here.  I wish them success

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

"How are we going to replace Kobe's production?"

-Every Harsin Hater after Kobe's dismissal 

Good for them, but both would've been burried here.  I wish them success

If he was injured it would be known. I wish the best for the kid but going to Gus…iono. Always felt it would take him backwards. 

• Like 4

18 hours ago, JMassie11 said:

His first game was still mediocre lol. Not sure why everyone is still hung up on him.

Have u seen ASU oline he was running for his life. That would explain his injury in the second game. U see what poor oline play has done for Auburn. ASU is way worse IMO.

Edited by e808
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, JMassie11 said:

Did good for playing his very first game in what is more than likely (not going to pretend to know how talent stacks up in the SWAC) a not very talented team. That speed, ball placement and open field decision making is an excellent combination. I also don't know how you turn your nose at 70% with a 142.4 passer rating. That would be a performance Auburn fans would praise if an Auburn QB had it against comparably talented teams for days.

• Like 1

Asking why we would be hung up on a positively exciting brand of football at the QB position when we had three years of Bo Nix, the listless 2018 season from Stidham, and an almost fanbase wide acceptance that our QB position will be game manager-esque at best this season...I mean cmon