This week's game attendance question

TecmoBoJackson

We are attending our first game since our kiddos were born (2013) and it will be their first ever college game as well.  Since it has been so long I was wondering what the parking situation is now or if there are any recommendations for it.  I would like to think we would make it the whole game but more realistically I am think we would be doing good to get through halftime.  We are coming from Ga and will be driving back after.

Thank you in advance and WDE!!!

If you are coming to town on 280, I would take a Left on North College and follow it until you hit Drake or Bragg.   Take a right on either of them and just look to park on a side street.   You will be 1 to 2 miles from the stadium.   With it being a 6:30 kick and with the opponent and weather, traffic will not be bad.   Enjoy showing those Tiger Cubs their first of many!!!!!

• Like 1

Almost everything close to campus is about $40 to park. Last week I found an opening in a grass ditch off of Wire Rd near the softball complex about 4 hours before kickoff, fortunately. It was super easy to get in and out of…but had we rolled Toomers it would’ve been quite a hike.

As someone who hasn’t come regularly for about 10 years, parking and tailgating changes are the most disappointing thing about Auburn and game day.  It’s not as much of a unique and fun experience as it used to be now that every inch of campus is regulated and off limits.

Make sure you hit Tiger Walk…that’s still a cool experience for the kids.

• Like 3

• WarTiger changed the title to This week's game attendance question

Another option would be parking at the mall or the Facilities building on Samford Ave and taking the shuttle. Parkings so bad around campus now I wouldnt even try.

• Like 2

I would park at the park next to the East Samford Middle school (I think) on East Samford Ave. It's an easy @ 1 mile walk to the stadium. I believe it's free to park there or at least last week it was free. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, CR said:

Another option would be parking at the mall or the Facilities building on Samford Ave and taking the shuttle. Parkings so bad around campus now I wouldnt even try.

@TecmoBoJackson I am in the same boat.  Haven't been to a game in years and I am taking my family tomorrow (3 kids under 10).  We are also coming from GA.  I considered paying for parking, but even with that you have to walk 15+ minutes to get to the stadium.  I think we are going to park at the mall or some other location and take the shuttle. 

My only concern about the shuttle is the regularity of it.  From what I have read it runs regularly (but I don't know how often) 4 hours prior to the game.  The website also says it runs (intermittently) during the game.  I wish they had an actual schedule because like you, we are planning on leaving early especially since we are going back to GA after.  Hopefully it will be easy to catch it before the game ends.  If anyone on here knows more about the shuttle schedule I would love to get the info. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Macoland said:

@TecmoBoJackson I am in the same boat.  Haven't been to a game in years and I am taking my family tomorrow (3 kids under 10).  We are also coming from GA.  I considered paying for parking, but even with that you have to walk 15+ minutes to get to the stadium.  I think we are going to park at the mall or some other location and take the shuttle. 

My only concern about the shuttle is the regularity of it.  From what I have read it runs regularly (but I don't know how often) 4 hours prior to the game.  The website also says it runs (intermittently) during the game.  I wish they had an actual schedule because like you, we are planning on leaving early especially since we are going back to GA after.  Hopefully it will be easy to catch it before the game ends.  If anyone on here knows more about the shuttle schedule I would love to get the info. 

Maybe Uber is an option?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Macoland said:

Anyone know if they are going to do the Fan Fest and Tiger Walk?  Not sure how they handle those with rain.  I assume they would post the info somewhere if they cancelled them? 

2022 FOOTBALL GAME DAY INFORMATION

Now is the time to make plans for the upcoming 2022 Auburn Football season in Jordan-Hare Stadium. Bookmark and review this page as information will be added as gameday approaches. War Eagle!

NEW IN 2022: Fans are encouraged to follow LIVE gameday updates with new social media accounts, which will post information such as road closures, traffic delays, gate opening reminders, and more:  

2022 On-Campus Parking Info: 

• Season-Long and Single-Game Public Parking Passes are on-sale now and can be purchased by clicking HERE Need assistance? Contact the Bruno Event Team: auparking@brunoeventteam.comor (205) 262-2848.
  • Additional Single-Game parking passes are also on-sale now through RevelXP by clicking HERE.

THIS WEEKEND ON THE PLAINS

THURSDAY
6 p.m. Tiger Talk with Coach Harsin (Baumhower's)
6:30 p.m. Soccer vs. UMass Lowell (Auburn Soccer Complex, FREE Admission)

FRIDAY
10 a.m. AU Team Shop opens (Neville Arena)
11 a.m. Friday Football Luncheon, presented by CB&S Bank
East Coliseum Lot closed
2 p.m. East Coliseum Lot opens
Hayfields on South Donahue and West Samford Avenue open for RV parking
4 p.m. Campus open for tailgating (except Mell Street Corridor)
Football, Fans and Feathers (Edgar B. Carter Educational Amphitheater)
Jordan-Hare Locker Room Tours, FREE Admission (South Entrance of Harbert Family Recruiting Center)
6 p.m. Mell Street Corridor opens for tailgating

SATURDAY
8 a.m. Parking lots open
AU Team Shop opens (Neville Arena)
2:30 p.m. Coca-Cola Tiger Fan Fest opens (Nichols Center Lawn)
Home Plate Tailgate, presented by Bud Light (Plainsman Park Parking Lot, open to the public, FREE)
3:30 p.m. Tiger Tailgate Show broadcast outside Gate 7 (Broadcast locally on 93.9 FM)
Tiger Walk Club opens
4 p.m. Executive Suites open
4:30 p.m. Tiger Walk
Jordan-Hare Stadium gates open - ARRIVE EARLY
Stadium Box Offices open for ticket sales
5:10 p.m. Spirit March / Four Corners Pep Rally
6:10 p.m. Pre-game festivities begin on-field
6:32 p.m. Kickoff vs. San Jose State

CONTACT US

Auburn University Athletics Department
Call: 1 (855) 282-2010

Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:45 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. CT, and home games

•     Ticket Office and Information, Ext. 1
  •     Tigers Unlimited, Ext. 2
  •     Event Updates, Ext. 3

Email: gameday@auburn.edu

For stadium assistance or to report an issue, text your issue and location to 334-591-HELP (4357). Standard text message rates apply.

TICKET INFO

BUY NOW

(855) 282-2010 (Option 1)
 tickets@auburn.edu

Presented by:

Auburn Opelika Tourism

SINGLE GAME PARKING

BUY NOW

(205) 262-2848
 auparking@brunoeventteam.com

GUEST SERVICES

CASHLESS TRANSACTIONS 

CHARGING STATIONS 

ACCESSIBLE SERVICES 

GUEST SERVICES BOOTHS 

WATER 

ADA SHUTTLES

FIRST AID STATIONS 

GUEST WIFI 

LOST & FOUND 

ASSISTED LISTENING DEVICES 

TEXT ASSIST

SENSORY BAGS

GAMEDAY SPECIAL EVENTS

Special events are planned throughout the season to add to the enjoyment of your gameday weekend experience. Here are a few of the many events planned for the 2022 season.
Friday Football Luncheon Logo
FRIDAY FOOTBALL LUNCHEON, presented by CB&S Bank
  • Friday at 11 a.m.
Kick off home game weekends at the Friday Football Luncheon. Enjoy lunch with other Auburn fans and participate in a brief chalk talk with one of Auburn’s football coaches. (SOLD OUT for the 2022 season)

JORDAN-HARE STADIUM LOCKER ROOM TOURS 
  • Friday at 4 p.m.
The Auburn Family is invited to experience the pre-game locker room setup for the football team on Fridays prior to each home game from 4 to 6 p.m. Enter Jordan-Hare Stadium at Gate 10.

TAILGATING

TAILGATING 
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
TRASH AND RECYCLING 

TENTS 

AMPLIFIED SOUND 

HAYFIELDS OPEN ON FRIDAY 

GRILLS

TAILGATE AT THE PARK 

GENERATORS 

TIGER TRANSIT

During Auburn home football games, Tiger Transit runs special routes. Buses run for four hours prior to kickoff, intermittently throughout the game and for two hours post-game to return fans to their stops. Riders may face delay in arriving from and returning to all locations due to pre and post-game traffic.

Tiger Transit utilizes Doublemap/Transfer technology to enable fans to view buses in motion and the routes in real-time via the internet and smartphone. Click hereto download the app for Apple phones or click here for Android devices.

ON-CAMPUS STOPS 

•  

OFF-CAMPUS STOPS 
  •  

•  

•  

•  

STADIUM/CAMPUS POLICIES

STADIUM RE-ENTRY
No pass-outs are given for any reason. Police officers cannot give pass-outs. If you leave the stadium, you must purchase another ticket to re-enter. If tickets are not available, you will not be allowed to re-enter. An emergency or medical need pass can be obtained by going to the First Aid Station at Section 46.

FAN CONDUCT

• Spectators will not be allowed on the playing field at any time. Spectators attempting to enter the field will be ejected from the stadium and/or arrested. 
  • DO NOT throw objects, including cups and ice, from the stands or any other area of the stadium. Anyone caught throwing objects inside the stadium will be subject to ejection from the stadium and/or arrest. If you are ejected from the stadium for any reason, you will not receive a refund for your ticket.
TRASH & RECYCLING
Trash and recycling barrels are conveniently located around the concourse, as well as the club sections and upper deck. Please dispose of your trash and recycling properly before you leave the stadium.

PROHIBITED ITEMS
The following items are prohibited from being brought into the venue:

• Artificial Noise Makers
  • Camera with Lenses Over Four Inches
  • Non-Clear Bags
  • Outside Food or Drink
  • Pets
  • Stadium Seats with Arms
  • Umbrellas
  • Video Cameras
  • Weapons (Including Pocket Knives)

As well as any items deemed inappropriate, hazardous, or unsafe by venue personnel.

SMOKING
Thank you for not smoking inside Jordan-Hare Stadium.

TICKET INFORMATION

DIGITAL TICKETS
Auburn Athletics will continue to provide digital tickets for the 2022 Football season. Digital tickets help to increase convenience, flexibility and safety for fans on gamedays. Click here for more information on digital tickets. 

To assist with scanning, fans are encouraged to increase the brightness levels on their phones before arriving at the gate. 

Fans will use “DIGITAL” tickets for season/single game tickets and transfers. Digital tickets will be scanned off of your mobile device for entry. Downloading your digital tickets before arriving at the event is highly recommended, as it prevents trouble loading the tickets at the gate due to possible limited internet connectivity on gamedays.

• Digital Delivery: Reminder to open and download the tickets into your digital wallet on your mobile device and bring to the game as this is your ticket for entrance into Jordan-Hare Stadium. These tickets CAN NOT be printed on a piece of paper and scanned at the gate for entrance.
  • Download your tickets before arriving on campus to help insure strong Wi-Fi connection and less gameday issues. It is also recommended to pay attention to your mobile device’s remaining battery life.
  • Have your mobile tickets open and ready to go when arriving at the gate. If you have multiple tickets please help event staff and swipe to the next ticket after each successful scan. 
  • Two emails are sent at the conclusion of a ticket transaction. One to confirm the purchase, and the second with a link to access the digital tickets. (Please check your junk or spam folders if either of these two emails are not received. It is also recommended that you save the email address tickets@auburn.edu as a favorite or safe email address.)

QUESTIONS ON DIGITAL TICKETS 

NO PHOTOS – NO SCREENSHOTS 

TICKET TRANSFER AND DONATION 

TICKET SCANNING 

TROUBLESHOOTING 

NEVILLE ARENA TICKET OFFICE 
  •  
  •  
  •  
GAMEDAY HOURS 
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
TICKET PICK-UP LOCATIONS 

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
LOST, STOLEN, COUNTERFEIT OR DESTROYED TICKETS

PROMOTIONAL TICKETS

STUBHUB TICKETS

AUBURN CLEAR BAG POLICY

Clear Bag Policy

CLEAR BAG POLICY

METAL DETECTOR POLICY

Metal Detector Graphic

METAL DETECTOR POLICY

WAR EAGLE LIGHTS

Be a part of War Eagle Lights – The 4th Quarter Light Show presented by Coca Cola. Download the Auburn Athletics app.

6 minutes ago, Macoland said:

Anyone know if they are going to do the Fan Fest and Tiger Walk?  Not sure how they handle those with rain.  I assume they would post the info somewhere if they cancelled them? 

Download Auburn Athletics app for your iPhone in the App Store 

Dang! I wish I had seen this earlier! We always come in on Cox RD. (The exit after College St) it takes you to Wire RD. There’s free parking around Hemlock and Thach and you can take the West Lot shuttle to the stadium.  Saves on walking!

If all else fails, you can park at the mall or TigerTown and ride the transit in, though I'm not sure when those buses start running to take fans back to their car (it might not be until the game is over).