Leaked Documents Outline DHS’s Plans to Police Disinformation

Auburnfan91

1 minute ago, icanthearyou said:

There was no collation.

Trump definitely didn't "appoint (a member of the clergy) to a benefice."

15 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Don't understand what you mean be "collated". :rolleyes: 

The legal term you are probably looking for is "colluded" or "conspired", which Mueller rejected on strict legal grounds.

Trump did have ties to Russia, starting with his campaign manager.  And it's indisputable that the Trump campaign invited and welcomed Russian interference.  And it's not like Muellers report found nothing.

Man, you got me on an autocorrect.  Thanks for pointing it out.

Mueller didn’t find anything prosecutable, yet you still insist on reporting that they did up until the above post.  I am glad you have finally come to terms with Tump’s innocence.

43 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Man, you got me on an autocorrect.  Thanks for pointing it out.

Mueller didn’t find anything prosecutable, yet you still insist on reporting that they did up until the above post.  I am glad you have finally come to terms with Tump’s innocence.

First, I have not "come to terms" over anything.  I have held the exact same position since the Mueller report was issued.  So take your "begging the question" tactic and shove it.

Secondly, your idea that someone is "innocent" if not indicted, is beyond naive, it's stupid.

Thirdly, you overlooked my last statement.  What the Trump campaign and family did was totally inappropriate and should have been disqualifying.

Finally,  Mueller actually did find crimes that were prosecutable - obstruction of justice

He just concluded that it was more of congress's job to prosecute those crimes via impeachment, which should have happened.  I don't agree with that, but then I'm not a constitutional lawyer.

Edited by homersapien
  • Haha 1

On 12/8/2022 at 10:00 PM, Auburnfan91 said:

According to records filed in federal court, two previously unnamed FBI agents — Elvis Chan, an FBI special agent in the San Francisco field office, and Dehmlow, the section chief of the FBI’s Foreign Influence Task Force — were involved in high-level communications that allegedly “led to Facebook’s suppression” of the Post’s reporting.

• Sad 1

Well this sums it up pretty well. The FBI has been more concerned about flagging social media posts for 'false' information than they were other things like sitting on the Hunter Biden laptop story and allowing 50+ former intelligence officials to attempt to discredit the story by signing a letter saying the NY Post's story was Russian disinformation.

Edited by Auburnfan91
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Sad 1

How do we know the FBI was in already in possession of Hunter Biden's laptop when the NY Post published the story in October 2020?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Looking at you Dr Fauci, the man who would be king.

Holy f*** are you fixated on that guy.

You're single handedly making FDS a thing.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

24 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Holy f*** are you fixated on that guy.

You're single handedly making FDS a thing.

I am also fixated on Biden and his son.  Shameful really.

From day one Fauci ran interference for China as he is neck deep in gain of function that was the cause of COVID.  Everything he did was CYA, he censored (or forced censorship by media) to delay any kind of real investigation.  You remember all the conspiracy theories that were quashed by this man.  It will come out.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Shameful really.

Well, the first step in getting better is admitting you have a problem. Congrats - you're on your way!

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

From day one Fauci ran interference for China as he is neck deep in gain of function that was the cause of COVID.  Everything he did was CYA, he censored (or forced censorship by media) to delay any kind of real investigation. 

Fauci has power over the media? 

7 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

You remember all the conspiracy theories that were quashed by this man.

I do remember conspiracy theories. If by "quashed" you mean "explained how they were wrong," then yeah, I remember that, too.

9 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

It will come out.

I'll wait.

2 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Fauci has power over the media? 

Yes, do you remember how people were banned from social media for disagreeing with the anointed one on YouTube, Twitter and even on this site?  Fauci being *the science* has it’s privileges.

6 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

I do remember conspiracy theories. If by "quashed" you mean "explained how they were wrong," then yeah, I remember that, too.

According to *the science* when there were plenty of opposing arguments.  They were just not allowed the light of day.  You bought into this.  Do you believe the Covid vaccine mandate was the way to go?

9 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

I'll wait.

We agree.

Yes, do you remember how people were banned from social media for disagreeing with the anointed one on YouTube, Twitter and even on this site?  Fauci being *the science* has it’s privileges.

Fauci banned them?

According to *the science* when there were plenty of opposing arguments.  They were just not allowed the light of day. 

Plenty of them were allowed the "light of day." They were just shown to be wrong. The vast majority of the scientific community, particularly those who are actually in the field (as opposed to, say, a dentist), were in agreement with how things were handled. This included pretty much every developed nation in the world. I'm sure when the minority weren't listened to, those that subscribed to them felt they were "quashed."

17 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

You bought into this. 

Lol....I listen to the people whose entire careers are based on infectious diseases and public health and you say I "bought into" it. You really are delusional.

22 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Do you believe the Covid vaccine mandate was the way to go?

Yep.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

Wish I could take credit for this, but I read it this morning.

How effective a society will be in dealing with a pandemic can largely be determined by the answers to two questions:

1. How dense is the population?

2. How dense is the population?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

According to *the science* when there were plenty of opposing arguments.  They were just not allowed the light of day.  You bought into this.  Do you believe the Covid vaccine mandate was the way to go?

People were never banned for "not agreeing with Fauci" For the few that were banned, it was for pushing incorrect and harmful conspiracies like "the vaccine will kill you and make you infertile" or "Ivermectin is more effective than anything" for a couple of examples. There are millions of people out there  on all social media platforms who expressed their dislike and disagreement with Fauci and vaccines who were never banned or "silenced". 

And "alternative" medication and opposing arguments were absolutely allowed to see the light of day. that's why they were talked about everywhere, including here.  Most people knew about them, but just didn't believe they were true or accurate. That's not the same as being silenced or censored. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

People were never banned for "not agreeing with Fauci" For the few that were banned, it was for pushing incorrect and harmful conspiracies like "the vaccine will kill you and make you infertile" or "Ivermectin is more effective than anything" for a couple of examples. There are millions of people out there  on all social media platforms who expressed their dislike and disagreement with Fauci and vaccines who were never banned or "silenced". 

And "alternative" medication and opposing arguments were absolutely allowed to see the light of day. that's why they were talked about everywhere, including here.  Most people knew about them, but just didn't believe they were true or accurate. That's not the same as being silenced or censored. 

You picked the low hanging fruit for your examples.  There was some crazy stuff floated in the beginning of Covid, some of it passed on by the CDC.  Do you remember; if you get the vaccine, you will not get covid and you will not spread it?  Not true.  How about the vaccine affecting the menstrual cycle? That actually was true.  How about the vaccine affecting the heart; that too was true.

Dr Bhattacharya was one of the doctors looking at the protecting the elderly and letting younger workers keep working and eventually we would get to heard immunity.   He was banned from Twitter for such blasphemy.

How did locking down schools work out?  The king thought that was a good idea.

Did you hear much about the inefficiencies of masking?  I think that was deemed misinformation?  How about social distancing and its effectiveness?  Also misinformation.  Did you hear much about heard immunity other than Fauci not really counting on heard immunity to say the pandemic is over?

Is the pandemic over?  Fauci is gone and who is left to say it is over or passed on to the endemic stage?  Who are you going to trust?  Who is the new king?

We have learned a lot.  It is time to hold people accountable for the gain of function element that unleashed this virus.

Edited by I_M4_AU
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

So the FBI had people within Twitter, specifically Baker who had top secret clearance, in order to share threats of a potential Russian hacking group.

On top of that, the FBI paid Twitter for their services in order to carry out their requests to censor things.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, homersapien said:

What is the "Covid cover up"?  :dunno:

Where COVID originated.  Fauci tells us it was bat to human through some wet market in Wuhan and anybody that is not neck deep in gain of function research believes it was leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

• Facepalm 1