Leaked Documents Outline DHS’s Plans to Police Disinformation

Auburnfan91

15 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Let's get this impeachment going already.

Just one thing though.  When the laptop was picked up by Gulliani, when the NYP published the stories,,, wasn't Trump in charge of DHS?

Why would Trump's DHS attempt to block the release?  There is a lot that doesn't add up here.  Can anyone put this together?

Everybody and their brother has the files.  If there was anything to this, wouldn't it be out?

From the OP:

According to records filed in federal court, two previously unnamed FBI agents — Elvis Chan, an FBI special agent in the San Francisco field office, and Dehmlow, the section chief of the FBI’s Foreign Influence Task Force — were involved in high-level communications that allegedly “led to Facebook’s suppression” of the Post’s reporting.

• Sad 1

I can’t wait for the Fauci shoe to drop.  Ah the Man Who Would Be King.

We may find out how censored the Great Barrington Declaration was censored:

Edited by I_M4_AU
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

59 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

The spirit of Trump is alive and well.

But Trump. Man that's some real genius. :laugh:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

The spirit of Trump is alive and well.

You’ve got it all wrong as usual. It was Biden and his campaign that asked Twitter to squash any information that didn’t align with their thinking.

I bet you haven’t even read any of the threads put out by the independent journalists.  Do you still believe what MSNBC, NBC, CBS and ABC are telling you?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

You’ve got it all wrong as usual. It was Biden and his campaign that asked Twitter to squash any information that didn’t align with their thinking.

I bet you haven’t even read any of the threads put out by the independent journalists.  Do you still believe what MSNBC, NBC, CBS and ABC are telling you?

I haven't because I rarely ever read Twitter. If that's where all of this "super important" journalism is happening then yeah, I'm missing most of it.

I did just jump on and read the "Twitter Files:part 5" thread though. It was a story about how mostly twitter employees wrestled with the interpretation of Twitters internal rules and how liberal employees where apparently happy to see Trump banned for rules violations.

I do really love this part of it at the end:

So apparently the solution was to take that power from a "handful of people" and transfer it primarily to the single, private hands of a super wealthy, egomaniac, oligarch that wont be constrained by and board of directors or shareholders. 

Yeah...definitely an improvement there lol.

?s=20&t=f-rQ-ucRQ-HiaweoyT7_Gg

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I haven't because I rarely ever read Twitter. If that's where all of this "super important" journalism is happening then yeah, I'm missing most of it.

I did just jump on and read the "Twitter Files:part 5" thread though. It was a story about how mostly twitter employees wrestled with the interpretation of Twitters internal rules and how liberal employees where apparently happy to see Trump banned for rules violations.

I do really love this part of it at the end:

So apparently the solution was to take that power from a "handful of people" and transfer it primarily to the single, private hands of a super wealthy, egomaniac, oligarch that wont be constrained by and board of directors or shareholders. 

Yeah...definitely an improvement there lol.

?s=20&t=f-rQ-ucRQ-HiaweoyT7_Gg

Talk about a misread.  The point is the “handful of people” are the ones bypassing established policy of twitter to make their own rules without the boss’ approval.  And is Elon any different than the owner of WaPo or the NYTimes other than to back freedom of speech?

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

And is Elon any different than the owner of WaPo or the NYTimes other than to back freedom of speech?

Yes,

#1 WAPO and NYT are newspapers. Twitter is not

#2 I've never seen Jeff Bezos tweet out s*** like this:

Elon Musk taunts Donald Trump with sexy Milo Manara drawing

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Talk about a misread.  The point is the “handful of people” are the ones bypassing established policy of twitter to make their own rules without the boss’ approval.  And is Elon any different than the owner of WaPo or the NYTimes other than to back freedom of speech?

That's sort of the point.  Reputable news has standards.  At the time, no one would touch this.

This was a mistake but,,, that doesn't mean that it was nefarious or, even egregious. 

Right now, you are seeing what you want to see.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

4 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

That's sort of the point.  Reputable news has standards.  At the time, no one would touch this.

This was a mistake but,,, that doesn't mean that it was nefarious or, even egregious. 

Right now, you are seeing what you want to see.

The Hunter Biden laptop being squashed as a legitimate story was not a good standard.  Being handled or influenced by the FBI was/is unforgivable for an industry that should be looking for what the truth is and not accept such an obvious scam.

I just waiting for the other shoe to drop and to see what the Republicans do in January.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Yes,

#1 WAPO and NYT are newspapers. Twitter is not

#2 I've never seen Jeff Bezos tweet out s*** like this:

They are media owners with a leftist lean, so much so they squashed one of the most relevant stories of the 2020 election.  They influenced an election by not following through on a blockbuster story.  You know *worse the Watergate*.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

The Hunter Biden laptop being squashed as a legitimate story was not a good standard.  Being handled or influenced by the FBI was/is unforgivable for an industry that should be looking for what the truth is and not accept such an obvious scam.

I just waiting for the other shoe to drop and to see what the Republicans do in January.

The word is quashed and, you are seeing what you want to see.

At the moment, the people who you are counting on appear to be auditioning to be the next Alex Jones.  But, you never know until you know.

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, icanthearyou said:

The word is quashed and, you are seeing what you want to see.

At the moment, the people who you are counting on appear to be auditioning to be the next Alex Jones.  But, you never know until you know.

I’m willing to wait to see what the Republican investigations dredge up.  This just wets the whistle so to speak.  I’m not counting on anybody, I want the facts to come out.

You have blinders on.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I’m willing to wait to see what the Republican investigations dredge up.  This just wets the whistle so to speak.  I’m not counting on anybody, I want the facts to come out.

You have blinders on.

Good luck!!!

• Thanks 1

On 12/11/2022 at 4:36 PM, I_M4_AU said:

I can’t wait for the Fauci shoe to drop.  Ah the Man Who Would Be King.

We may find out how censored the Great Barrington Declaration was censored:

:ucrazy:Man, that's crazy.  Right up there with the secret Democratic pedophilia ring.

You are a cultist conspiratorialist.  Gotta have that satanic enemy to pin things on, even if imaginary.

• Facepalm 1

18 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

I'll tell you know what they are going to do.

They are going to guarantee a Democratic victory in 2024. ;)

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I'll tell you know what they are going to do.

They are going to guarantee a Democratic victory in 2024. ;)

Was it you that insisted Trump collated with Russia?

8 minutes ago, homersapien said:

:ucrazy:Man, that's crazy.  Right up there with the secret Democratic pedophilia ring.

You are a cultist conspiratorialist.  Gotta have that satanic enemy to pin things on, even if imaginary.

Fauci, the man who would be king, should be worried.  Here is a Republican that isn’t waiting until the new year to get the investigation started:

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Was it you that insisted Trump collated with Russia?

Don't understand what you mean be "collated". :rolleyes: 

The legal term you are probably looking for is "colluded" or "conspired", which Mueller rejected on strict legal grounds.

Trump did have ties to Russia, starting with his campaign manager.  And it's indisputable that the Trump campaign invited and welcomed Russian interference.  And it's not like Muellers report found nothing.

Edited by homersapien

16 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Fauci, the man who would be king, should be worried.  Here is a Republican that isn’t waiting until the new year to get the investigation started:

Like I said, :ucrazy:

30 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Yep.  Right up there with Jewish space lasers and Dominion voting machines, Seth Rich, etc., etc.

Wacko!!!

23 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Big wacko government.  Nice.

Hope they dont find them microchips.

Its so funny how he uses the word communists like its some terrible slur just really grates on democrats.