Auburn is back on the national stage.

AuCivilEng1

7 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

image.thumb.png.3095b23bf5b1d08ac43006909f7e31e4.pngCoaching hire will matter. I’m know is the wapo but damn its getting tiresome.

In the words of Oscar Wilde, there is only one thing worse than being talked about and that is not being talked about.

12 hours ago, Mikey said:

Isn't signing the top 18 recruits in the history of JSU akin to being the valedictorian of summer school? That's quite a low bar there.

No, it's proof you don't want to accept that Sanders has greatly over achieved at previous irrelevant small program with an extremely limited budget in an unbelievable short time. Additionally, he assembled/attracted a remarkable staff with extremely limited budget that would rival most P5's and is better than the staff Harsin assemble.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

4 hours ago, IronMan70 said:

@AU-24

Yes we do. The names mentioned in public each have their strengths and weaknesses. Because of that, we all have our favorites depending on what we think Auburn needs the most. I think it's recruiting but others may have different priorities.

But from the current pool of Kiffin, Deion, Grimes, Freeze and Lanning, I don't think we will go wrong with any of them. We both have our favorites but watch, some coach will come out of the blue and we'll all get caught off guard, LOL. 

I’m not an expert on the school admin but as far as having the boosters under control so to speak, the intelligence and professionalism from the school president and the athletic Director, I think we might finally get a football coach hire done correctly!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

I’m not an expert on the school admin but as far as having the boosters under control so to speak, the intelligence and professionalism from the school president and the athletic Director, I think we might finally get a football coach hire done correctly!

I am hopeful we can hire one of the 5 from above. It will be a big step in the right direction.

• Like 2