Two Committed Players Flipped to AU

Old fan 47

An OT and a CB from TTU and MSU respectively have flipped to AU. The corner is a legacy related to Roderick Hood. Finally, some guys flipping. Both are 3 star, but I don’t put a lot of stock in the star ratings. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Speaking of two flips, I wouldn't mind seeing a package flip deal from Thompson High School in Alabaster,  Ramil from Mich.State and Mitchell from UAT.

13 hours ago, AUwent said:

Star ratings ABSOLUTELY matter, but for now I’ll take the bodies.

Hood is listed by some as a four-star.

Hood News
Edited by AU-24
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Hood is listed by some as a four-star.

Hood News
Hood Colton Hood

Rivals has Tyler Johnson as a 4 Star as well. 

37919C55-16EE-4106-863B-4C872A684938.jpeg

15 hours ago, AUwent said:

Star ratings ABSOLUTELY matter, but for now I’ll take the bodies.

Auburn by most accounts needs 35-45 players which is an astounding figure. The fact Freeze cut loose 3 commitments when we only had a total of 11 says everything about Harsins horrific “recruiting”.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CR said:

Auburn by most accounts needs 35-45 players which is an astounding figure. The fact Freeze cut loose 3 commitments when we only had a total of 11 says everything about Harsins horrific “recruiting”.

Looking like this year will be a wash. 

5 hours ago, CR said:

How horrible do you have to be to leave us hanging with 35-45 players?  I understand cutting 3 commits as if they are not good for the scheme or not a fit you could have them here for 4 years eating up space.  Man hars was more horrible and people in the sports world who say that we didn't give him time etc really don't like AU.  Because they are supposed experts and if they don't realize this with ~1/2 of your schollies depleted then they are shills.  Looking at you you ex uga lb... DP