HAPPY NEW YEARS!

aubiefifty

i woke up and i am blessed! mad love for the board and i just want to say i am turning over a new leaf this year. well actually i lied and i am not. i plan on owning the top crazy spot on the fam. you know. the kind you set on the porch and show off to the neighbors.....grins.

in all honesty i hope blessings are bountiful to all my friends and even you cats that care little for me. i hope your year is special. we have a new year before us and new hope. our football team finally seems to be moving in the right direction.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, WarTim said:

Happy New Year brother!!!

you are one of my faves on here tim.i thought i would take the time to tell you so.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i woke up and i am blessed! mad love for the board and i just want to say i am turning over a new leaf this year. well actually i lied and i am not. i plan on owning the top crazy spot on the fam. you know. the kind you set on the porch and show off to the neighbors.....grins.

in all honesty i hope blessings are bountiful to all my friends and even you cats that care little for me. i hope your year is special. we have a new year before us and new hope. our football team finally seems to be moving in the right direction.

Happy New Years to you Fifty!! Hope your 2023 brings you great health and many great days ahead. Praying that everyone in the AU Family can be here for next New Year's as well and that Auburn is playing in a good Bowl game this time next year!!

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1