new gear for golphers

aubiefifty

These 'extremely comfortable' Adidas golf shoes are up to 40% off — from $39

Rebecca Carhart
3–4 minutes

Plan to hit the links now that the weather is warming up? You may want to invest in a new pair of comfortable golf shoes — because even novice players know the game entails a lot of walking. Well, we found a pair that offers the support you need for all 18 holes. It's the Adidas Tech Response 2.0 Golf Shoes and both the men’s and women's styles are currently on sale.

Along with a sleek and simple design, the shoes feature fully-cushioned EVA insoles and a lightweight and breathable upper to prevent your feet from overheating. The soles have a six-spike configuration for ample traction on and off the green.

A super-soft Cloudfoam liner prevents unwanted rubbing and friction (no pesky blisters as you walk from hole to hole). The women’s style comes in three different color combos and ranges in size from 5 to 11; the men’s version, also in three colors, ranges in size from 7 to 15 and wide widths are available too.

Both the men's and women's versions of the popular golf shoes are on sale right now! (Photo: Amazon)

Both the men's and women's versions of the popular golf shoes are on sale right now! (Photo: Amazon)

One male golfer raved, “I've got large and wide feet and these are the best golf shoes I've had in my lifetime in regard to fit and comfort on the golf course. And, I've been wearing golf shoes for 45 years.”

Another said the shoes are so great they can even help your swing! “These fit my foot as designed. Comfortable enough to walk the golf course over 18 holes. Spikes provide that increased friction needed to make that smooth and powerful golf swing!!”

This fan said: "These shoes are extremely comfortable. Although they are not advertised as waterproof, they are definitely water resistant. I sprayed them with a waterproof spray and that helps as well..."

Meanwhile, a five-star reviewer of the women’s style said, “Unlike my golf game, these shoes are perfection! They are so comfortable and the fit is perfect. I am a 6 and they are a true 6. The first time I wore them, I wore them without socks, and played 18 holes and they felt like I had owned them for years!”

If you want to see what all the hype is about, now's the time to shop.

If you have Amazon Prime, you’ll get free shipping, of course. Not yet a member? No problem. You can sign up for your free 30-day trial here. (And by the way, those without Prime still get free shipping on orders of $25 or more.)

The reviews quoted above reflect the most recent versions at the time of publication.

Edited by aubiefifty

• aubiefifty changed the title to new gear for golphers