Evidence Of Biden Burisma Corruption Is Overwhelming... Or Joe Biden's Very Very Bad Day...

DKW 86

3 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

You don’t seem to realize the day isn’t over yet.

We have all seen this play before.  We know how it ends.

1 minute ago, AU9377 said:

We have all seen this play before.  We know how it ends.

Keep the faith and ride for the brand.

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Do you put your father on speaker phone in a business meeting to talk about the weather?  Or is it to enhance the brand as he is riding for the brand?

Oh, Hunter was clearly using his association with his Dad to burnish his image. That’s always been known. Nothing new. Archer says no business EVER discussed  over 10 YEARS. Said Hunter always said he would have no influence on policy. Nothing approaching illegal. Joe’s calling his son every day when his schedule allowed. About twice a year Hunter might be a dinner & take the call. Talk about the weather & chit chat. Nothing here but spin from the Repugs.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Articles of impeachment are being discussed.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/house-republicans-move-biden-impeachment-forward-as-hard-right-clamors-for-action

Yes, have you read the transcript?  Evidently Hunter Biden is *riding for the brand*.

I did not say, articles of impeachment aren't being discussed.  Of course, various "hard right", or nut jobs if you will, are always discussing.  I said, that if there were truly a case,,, articles of impeachment would BE the discussion.

Yes, I have read.  And, no your suppositions are still nothing more than suppositions.

If evidence comes to light, I will support the immediate impeachment and prosecution of Biden. 

Do you understand?

53 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

You are setting yourself up for ANOTHER disappointment... I understand that right wing media is building this up and pumping as much hot air into it as possible but, at the end of the day, you have to be able to prove all of this with real evidence.  Where is the $5 million that went to Joe Biden?  House Republicans have already admitted that they have no idea if these recordings even exist.

You do realize the IRS wasn't allowed to see the FD-1023 while they were investigating Hunter Biden?

The IRS whistleblowers both testified that they had never seen or heard of the FD-1023 document.

The IRS could have attempted to track down and flag payments to different accounts but without the FD-1023 they were not going to know what to look for.

In the FD-1023 Zlochevsky told the informant that it would take people 10 years to find the records of the alleged payments to the Bidens.

Edited by Auburnfan91
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

What burner phones? WTF are you talking about? You don't know about the burner phones? Really??? REALLY???????????????

These burner phones:

On 8/2/2023 at 6:21 AM, DKW 86 said:

Questions to the blind partisans here:
What were the 13 burner phones used for? 
Why would anyone need 13 burner phones?
What kind of business is usually conducted on burner cell phones?

1 hour ago, Auburnfan91 said:

You do realize the IRS wasn't allowed to see the FD-1023 while they were investigating Hunter Biden?

The IRS whistleblowers both testified that they had never seen or heard of the FD-1023 document.

The IRS could have attempted to track down and flag payments to different accounts but without the FD-1023 they were not going to know what to look for.

In the FD-1023 Zlochevsky told the informant that it would take people 10 years to find the records of the alleged payments to the Bidens.

The IRS  investigators didn't need to see the FD-1023.  That information was not corroborated.  Their job is not to decide what to charge or to go on a wild goose chase.  That form literally contains information that someone told someone that told an unnamed informant that then conveyed it to an agent.  Many times the informant is someone that has legal troubles of their own and is working wit the FBI to delay their prosecution or reduce their sentence.  That leads to a lot of exaggeration.

Saying that it will take 10 years to find these payments doesn't sound a little fishy to you?  We are still taking pieces of information that may or may not be evidence of a yet to be determined crime.  An investigation usually identifies a crime that has taken place and thereafter seeks evidence to assign culpability.

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Keep the faith and ride for the brand.

Hunter is clearly showing off his close relationship with his father.  Nobody has denied that.  That is also not in any way shape or form illegal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Auburnfan91 said:

Still looking for a crime..........

Do you think that the Saudi government... not just a corporate entity..... would have invested $2 billion with Jared Kushner but for who his father in law is?

3 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Archer confirmed Joe never discussed any business on those calls. Asked Hunter about the weather. Checking in on his son, especially during and after Beau’s illness & death. Nothing here.

Do you honestly believe this?

Devon Archer never once used the phrase "illusion of access", that was Adam Schiff...... er... I mean Daniel Goldman's wording of Archer's testimony.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AU9377 said:

Hunter is clearly showing off his close relationship with his father.  Nobody has denied that.  That is also not in any way shape or form illegal.

No, that is not illegal.  Tell me how he was able to receive $17 mill for just being close to his dad without some sort of influence peddling?  Hopefully, we will see if there is any fire with all this smoke.

2 hours ago, AU9377 said:

The IRS  investigators didn't need to see the FD-1023.  That information was not corroborated.  Their job is not to decide what to charge or to go on a wild goose chase.  That form literally contains information that someone told someone that told an unnamed informant that then conveyed it to an agent.  Many times the informant is someone that has legal troubles of their own and is working wit the FBI to delay their prosecution or reduce their sentence.  That leads to a lot of exaggeration.

Saying that it will take 10 years to find these payments doesn't sound a little fishy to you?  We are still taking pieces of information that may or may not be evidence of a yet to be determined crime.  An investigation usually identifies a crime that has taken place and thereafter seeks evidence to assign culpability.

I wonder why the investigative standards are so drastically different for Biden than for Trump?

The DOJ investigated every single allegation against Trump and his associates for Russiagate, even obtaining FISA warrants on Carter Page based off of the Steele dossier yet with Biden an FBI informant corroborating an alleged bribe between a pro-Russia Ukrainian oligarch and the VP and his son doesn't warrant an actual investigation.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

No, that is not illegal.  Tell me how he was able to receive $17 mill for just being close to his dad without some sort of influence peddling?  Hopefully, we will see if there is any fire with all this smoke.

What did Archer say?

57 minutes ago, Auburnfan91 said:

I wonder why the investigative standards are so drastically different for Biden than for Trump?

The DOJ investigated every single allegation against Trump and his associates for Russiagate, even obtaining FISA warrants on Carter Page based off of the Steele dossier yet with Biden an FBI informant corroborating an alleged bribe between a pro-Russia Ukrainian oligarch and the VP and his son doesn't warrant an actual investigation.

What is this right wing obsession with the Mueller investigation?  That investigation was an investigation of the President of the United States and members of his campaign.  That investigation lasted 674 days.  That investigation resulted in over 34 indictments, convictions & guilty pleas. The Trump Campaign Manager was sentenced to 7 - 10 years in prison for his crimes, which included being on the Russian payroll and not reporting that as required by federal law.

That investigation indicted 13 Russian nationals and uncovered a Russian troll farm established to push pro Trump and anti Clinton propaganda full time thru fake social media accounts .  They also indicted Russian military intelligence officers that organized efforts to hack DNC email accounts in order to stir discord within the campaign and thereby help Donald Trump get elected.

The only thing that wasn't found was direct collaboration and a common plan (thank God).  Members of the Trump campaign did meet with Russian backed representatives in hopes of getting information to use against the Clinton campaign.  They just didn't have anything when they actually met.

Hunter Biden is NOT President.  The two matters are not alike in any way.

https://time.com/5556331/mueller-investigation-indictments-guilty-pleas/

Edited by AU9377

2 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Do you honestly believe this?

So you want to believe parts of Archer's testimony, but call him a liar on other parts?

4 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

What is this right wing obsession with the Mueller investigation?  That investigation was an investigation of the President of the United States and members of his campaign.  That investigation lasted 674 days.  That investigation resulted in over 34 indictments, convictions & guilty pleas. The Trump Campaign Manager was sentenced to 7 - 10 years in prison for his crimes, which included being on the Russian payroll and not reporting that as required by federal law.

That investigation indicted 13 Russian nationals and uncovered a Russian troll farm established to push pro Trump and anti Clinton propaganda full time thru fake social media accounts .  They also indicted Russian military intelligence officers that organized efforts to hack DNC email accounts in order to stir discord within the campaign and thereby help Donald Trump get elected.

The only thing that wasn't found was direct collaboration and a common plan (thank God).  Members of the Trump campaign did meet with Russian backed representatives in hopes of getting information to use against the Clinton campaign.  They just didn't have anything when they actually met.

Hunter Biden is NOT President.  The two matters are not alike in any way.

Sounds like we should be doing a similar investigation into Biden and compare to keep it fair, then 😉 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Auburnfan91 said:

I just read the entire transcript.  Archer provided NOTHING that would support the notion that there was some type of coordination between then VP Biden and Bursima to have Shokin fired.

All this crap is just that... crap.

https://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/Devon-Archer-Transcript.pdf

Edited by AU9377
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

I just read the entire transcript.  Archer provided NOTHING that would support the notion that there was some type of coordination between then VP Biden and Bursima to have Shokin fired.

All this crap is just that... crap.

https://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/Devon-Archer-Transcript.pdf

Archer disagreed with Goldman that Burisma told him that it would be bad for Burisma to have Shokin removed.

He was told by the "DC team" that it would be bad for Burisma.

57 minutes ago, Auburnfan91 said:

So now there is another conspiracy theory.................. 

It is established fact that Shokin was corrupt and slow walking investigations.

This is an article published by Radio Free Europe in 2019.

https://www.rferl.org/a/why-was-ukraine-top-prosecutor-fired-viktor-shokin/30181445.html

This is a 2016 article in the Irish Free Press wherein the EU praises the decision to remove Shokin.  Shokin is described as Ukraine's scandal ridden prosecutor general.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/eu-hails-sacking-of-ukraine-s-prosecutor-viktor-shokin-1.2591190

Edited by AU9377