Johnny Football

aubiefifty

has a new documentary on Netflix and i have been told it is pretty good. it is available to watch right now.............

On 8/8/2023 at 11:39 PM, Schu said:

Just watched it a couple hours ago. It’s definitely worth the hour fifteen.

yes it is! a great watch other than the what 73 to something azz whoopin he put on us..............

16 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

yes it is! a great watch other than the what 73 to something azz whoopin he put on us..............

Yeah, I remember that beat down...at home, to add insult to injury.

But after all the other azz whoopin's we'd had by that point in the season, I'd accepted the %&@#show of a season 2012 was to be.

• Like 3

Watched it after reading these posts.  Most interesting take in my opinion was Kingsbury which was pretty pragmatic, just get him on the field and let him be JFF.  Too bad he couldn't get Kyler Murray to do likewise.  Bottom line for me is Manziel was as great a college football player as he is a crappy human being.  Seems like he still is.....

• 2 weeks later...

He's also opening a bar/club in College Station.  My son is at Texas A&M and said folks are excited.  I'll definitely check it out next time I visit him...... for "research purposes" 😁

It's always so surreal whenever I hear certain players get dragged for their NFL careers (Tebow, Manziel) when all I remember of them is how great they were in college.

• Like 1