Bo Nix Billboard

Tigerpro2a

Oregon is putting up more billboards of Bo over the country.  A second one is going up in Dallas and supposedly more in LA, Seattle and Chicago.  Pretty aggressive even before the season; shows they are in it to win it and money is not an issue.

currently.att.yahoo.com/att/look-another-billboard-oregon-qb-021043106.html

• Like 1

I wish Bo the best. He could have gone anywhere in the country and committed to his dream school. Under a competent HC and talent developer he could have excelled at Auburn.  Gus’ crap QB recruiting forced him to play early and pick up bad habits because of horrific OL recruiting and development. Harsin just finished the job Gus started. I hope he has an outstanding season and develops into a first round pick in the draft. I always love on MNF when they go through the lineup on O & D during the game and the players call out their school. It will suck hearing Nix say Patrick Nix, Oregon instead of Auburn. That advertisement is great for recruiting. Thanks Gus ! 

2 hours ago, NCTiger1982 said:

I wish Bo the best. He could have gone anywhere in the country and committed to his dream school. Under a competent HC and talent developer he could have excelled at Auburn.  Gus’ crap QB recruiting forced him to play early and pick up bad habits because of horrific OL recruiting and development. Harsin just finished the job Gus started. I hope he has an outstanding season and develops into a first round pick in the draft. I always love on MNF when they go through the lineup on O & D during the game and the players call out their school. It will suck hearing Nix say Patrick Nix, Oregon instead of Auburn. That advertisement is great for recruiting. Thanks Gus ! 

He very much excelled at Auburn. He holds Auburn's record for total offense. In just 2 & 1/2 seasons Bo passed Stan White's record that was accomplished in four years. He held the AU record for consecutive passes without an interception, 251. When that record was broken, Nix broke his own record. Think back on all the key 1st downs Nix got for AU by running the ball. He was a lot better at Auburn than some fans want to admit.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mikey said:

He very much excelled at Auburn. He holds Auburn's record for total offense. In just 2 & 1/2 seasons Bo passed Stan White's record that was accomplished in four years. He held the AU record for consecutive passes without an interception, 251. When that record was broken, Nix broke his own record. Think back on all the key 1st downs Nix got for AU by running the ball. He was a lot better at Auburn than some fans want to admit.

Agree. He had some off games and nasty habit of backfoot jumpball throws, but generally he was not supported by an effective OL, game plan, or in-game play-calling his entire career at AU. He would absolutely be lights out this year here

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mikey said:

The petty side of me want a to revisit the conversation of Bo being better than Kellen Mond. Took some heat but Mond was nothing special IMO. It was mentioned that Bo wouldn’t even get drafted but would have been taken last year had he decided to come out. I thought Mond drafted only because he had Jumbo name attached to him.  Good for Bo to prove people wrong

Edited by e808
  • Like 1