OL Miss and Bama

aubiefifty

a friend just gave me ol miss and ten points with the loser treating to a meal. did i do good? i am not big on betting.

6 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

a friend just gave me ol miss and ten points with the loser treating to a meal. did i do good? i am not big on betting.

I'm not a bettor either, but it sounds like you will be eating free this weekend.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

I think Kiffin finally gets a win against Saban. He's been close to beating Bama when he coached Tennessee and now at Ole Miss. It will be tough because it's in Tuscaloosa but Ole Miss wins this one in my opinion.

Remember when Saban was 25-0 against his former assistants? The last 6 games against his assistants he is 3-3. Could you imagine if Saban loses to his former OC's Sark and Kiffin in a 3 week span? Those crazy Bammer fans would probably give Saban some of that Bill Curry treatment and put a brick through his window. 😂

• Like 1

19 hours ago, TeamZero77 said:

I think Kiffin finally gets a win against Saban. He's been close to beating Bama when he coached Tennessee and now at Ole Miss. It will be tough because it's in Tuscaloosa but Ole Miss wins this one in my opinion.

Remember when Saban was 25-0 against his former assistants? The last 6 games against his assistants he is 3-3. Could you imagine if Saban loses to his former OC's Sark and Kiffin in a 3 week span? Those crazy Bammer fans would probably give Saban some of that Bill Curry treatment and put a brick through his window. 😂

image.jpeg.fd128d46263b7dd4a5e7862b408b9334.jpeg

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Hopsing said:

image.jpeg.fd128d46263b7dd4a5e7862b408b9334.jpeg

I even made myself laugh!