2024 4* RB David Eziomume (Clemson)

ellitor

Default Avatar

6-0 / 195
North Cobb
Kennesaw, GA

Notable offers: AU, Clemson, FSU, UGa, GT, Arky, Penn St, USC, Miami, SCar, Ole Miss, Nebraska, Wisky, UK.
Been to 2 AU games this season
Believed to be top target on AU's board

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Love 1

• ellitor changed the title to 2024 4* RB David Eziomume (Clemson)

17 minutes ago, JKClark said:

Kid is all Clemson unless something changed this weekend. 

@JKClark Not what AU sources are hearing. The change started a good ways before this weekend. His 1st of 2 AU visits was done in secret, the 2nd was mostly a secrey as well.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Excellent!   Kid is a stud.  Rushed for over 300yds against Milton.

I was simply repeating what a North Cobb assistant told me a couple of weeks ago.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 10/4/2023 at 7:20 AM, ellitor said:

@JKClark Not what AU sources are hearing. The change started a good ways before this weekend. His 1st of 2 AU visits was done in secret, the 2nd was mostly a secrey as well.

You know how Dabo is. Has to be secret, right? But with news getting out, is that a sign?

2 hours ago, AU80cruiser said:

You know how Dabo is. Has to be secret, right? But with news getting out, is that a sign?

News got out after his 1st visit FWIW & he still came back.

50 minutes ago, lutzcammed said:

I just woke up so my brain isn't working.

doesn't  Dabo frown on his recruits visiting elsewhere?

Yes and that’s why it’s even more intriguing/positive that he visited twice 

Edited by toddc
  • Like 1

Someone is being played. It might be Clemson, or it might be Auburn recruiting site staffers. (Edit: Or, it might be Auburn recruiting site subscribers.) From 2 days ago:

Eziomume said it was “never my intentions to get recruited” by Auburn. He said he has also “severed ties” with Auburn running backs coach Cadillac Williams and “made it known” to Williams, coach Hugh Freeze and the rest of the Auburn staff he is fully committed to Clemson.

Edited by Dunndone414
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Dunndone414 said:

Someone is being played. It might be Clemson, or it might be Auburn recruiting site staffers. (Edit: Or, it might be Auburn recruiting site subscribers.) From 2 days ago:

Eziomume said it was “never my intentions to get recruited” by Auburn. He said he has also “severed ties” with Auburn running backs coach Cadillac Williams and “made it known” to Williams, coach Hugh Freeze and the rest of the Auburn staff he is fully committed to Clemson.

@Dunndone414JLee is not buying that quote at all FWIW. DE has very real interest in AU.

Think about it for a second. You don't come to an AU-Samford game on an UOV if you aren't/don't want to be recruited bt said school.

On 10/5/2023 at 10:38 AM, Dunndone414 said:

I wish he'd call Dabo's bluff instead of feeling like he has to say all that, but I am guessing that would reduce the NIL bidding war, so I don't blame him for wanting to maximize that.