Happy Game Day!!!

tbone4jc

Even if it’s a rebuilding season I’m still going to enjoy every single game like it’s my last!!! I want to win as much as anyone here but it’s always Great to be an Auburn Tiger!! Let’s go Rebel hunting!!:wareagle: :party::party: and I believ we will get right and score 5 :tdau:‘s to tell ole Kiffin to stick it where the sun don’t shine!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 3

lets get our first sec win and make kiffin pout.............

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, One Beer Drinkin Dude said:

War Damn Eagle!

back at ya! so you are the resident beer drinker along with golf? i am the 68 year old gummy eating geezer. i see you are new so welcome to the family!

I hope that our fans CONTINUE (@DAG) to show out and prove to the team and recruits what the AUfamily is all about.  

I felt good about LSU. I was wrong.

I'm anxious about OM. I hope I continue my streak.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I hope that our fans CONTINUE (@DAG) to show out and prove to the team and recruits what the AUfamily is all about.  

I felt good about LSU. I was wrong.

I'm anxious about OM. I hope I continue my streak.

Sell out and an auburn win today to put Kiffin to bed. I feel like there will be an extra chip on shoulders today. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hope springs eternal with football.  I’ll be rooting for the Tigers, big time, and also for the Volunteers to support my alum brother.  Waaaaaaaaar Eagle, friends!!! Let’s have a great day on the Plains!!!:cheer:

• Love 2

7 minutes ago, DAG said:

I feel like there will be an extra chip on shoulders today. 

Me too!  There should be and we need to play like it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Me too!  There should be and we need to play like it. 

deal talks like they turned a corner at practice. he did his video thing and it is on the articles thread for today. i hope he is right.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, WarTim said:

WDE all !!!

i missed ya tim hope all is well.

I'm patient, but I really wanna win one game this year that we're not supposed to win.  Today is the first of two, I hope.

WDE!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

deal talks like they turned a corner at practice. he did his video thing and it is on the articles thread for today. i hope he is right.

You know what they say, you always see the most improvement between the 6th and the 7th game.

• Haha 1

One looks like Eli Manning tried to make a comeback but it's at Vaught Hemingway instead.  Some of these were inspired by @bigbird but couldn't quite get the pic right lol.  Fun anyways.  I've made too many today.  Put me on a 10 min delay now lol. Enjoy!

_c36a6b56-f1d0-420c-a062-51d50c25549a.jpeg

_8541a3b5-64d3-418b-9daf-5cd330704645.jpeg

_6f28481a-5664-4168-baa3-456ac7db8adf.jpeg

_ad0fd694-1df1-4a51-a257-d5def1e284d1.jpeg

_fb3d44ce-f33c-4007-81f6-2c5c469e9454.jpeg

_3d49859f-371e-49f4-865b-52261936b9c2.jpeg

_e062bb65-a617-4d68-8e28-ca2159196a15.jpeg

• Love 1

7 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

back at ya! so you are the resident beer drinker along with golf? i am the 68 year old gummy eating geezer. i see you are new so welcome to the family!

I don’t play golf. But,I do like my beer! I’m only 28 years old. But,I do look forward to my retirement golfing days. That’s for sure. 

Thanks for the welcome!

• Like 1

After Kiffin said he should be fired if he loses to Auburn [today]. Hell yeah. If we’re going to gel as a team and playcalling staff any time this year, now would be a good time. 

48 minutes ago, AUx said:

After Kiffin said he should be fired if he loses to Auburn [today]. Hell yeah. If we’re going to gel as a team and playcalling staff any time this year, now would be a good time. 

I've seen a few say this but I haven't seen it for myself. Does anyone have a link to him saying it?

Edited by WeaglWeaglWDE
Typo

1 minute ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

I've seen a few say this but I haven't seen it for myself. Does anyone have a link to him saying it?

Reputable 🙄 drivetime radio sports show said this yesterday afternoon in N Ala. Steve Molton (who does weekly remote interviews in SEC coaches’ press time) is not known to make stuff up.