Aden Holloway...

Tigermike

Auburn men’s basketball’s highly talented freshman guard Aden Holloway will not play in the team’s exhibition game against Auburn-Montgomery on Wednesday at Neville Arena due to an injury.

LINK

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Don’t think he did any shoot arounds, feel free to correct me if I’m wrong. Not an encouraging sign

There’s video of him shooting from the logo in warmups. A good sign. 

Need him as close to 100% for Baylor to have a chance. That's going too really give us an early look at what we have on this team

Edited by Tiger
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Tiger said:

Need him as close to 100% for Baylor to have a chance. That's going too really give us an early look at what we have on this team

Their backcourt is better than ours. Need Johni to dominate inside, I think. 

If they’ve had “secret” scrimmages against A&M and Gonzaga, and we’ve had scrimmages against AUM and Furman, I’m afraid Baylor is going to be more prepared going into this game.  
OR Bright side:  We won both of ours, they lost both of theirs.  😁

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

If they’ve had “secret” scrimmages against A&M and Gonzaga, and we’ve had scrimmages against AUM and Furman, I’m afraid Baylor is going to be more prepared going into this game.  
OR Bright side:  We won both of ours, they lost both of theirs.  😁

The one good thing is that they have a new starter at I believe the 1-3 position (I believe). We technically have 3 full time starters too with Tre, Denver, Cheney, but…

I think we can win though, we just need to execute very very well offensively

• Like 1

On 11/5/2023 at 10:29 AM, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

The one good thing is that they have a new starter at I believe the 1-3 position (I believe). We technically have 3 full time starters too with Tre, Denver, Cheney, but…

I think we can win though, we just need to execute very very well offensively

They have way more talent in the backcourt and we have more experience? So we'll see how it goes. 

19 TOs against TAMU?

20 TOs against Gonzaga?

They force a lot on D but lose more on O. I  hope this AU team is prepared to take advantage!

And they shoot a very high FT percentage but not a great FG%, can't be bailing them out with cheap fouls!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...