Perspective

LPTiger

8 minutes ago, Dwayne Pride said:

Mississippi State would like a word. 

I would much rather be in AU shoes than Mississippi St. Regardless of the loss to NM St. That's a laughable comparison IMO

9 hours ago, JerryAU said:

:bow:

We're being told it's a throw-away season and CHF only has the time, focus and effort to recruit

Who is saying this??

Just now, NWALA Tiger said:

That's almost as good as your insinuation that since Miss St fired their coach in 1st yr, Au should follow suit.

I like to make drive by comments with no real substance.  It keeps me entertained.  

1 minute ago, Dwayne Pride said:

I like to make drive by comments with no real substance.  It keeps me entertained.  

1 minute ago, Dwayne Pride said:

Then u outta be rolling on the floor by now

• Like 1

Just now, Dwayne Pride said:

Great thanks. We now know who talks out of their behind.

5 minutes ago, Mondo Cane said:

Who is saying this??

Posters on this board, mods glossing over glaring issues everyone sees on the field.  I don’t know how many times I’ve seen posts that this is a throw away season, that Hugh isn’t very involved with the team because he is busy with recruiting.  Have you paid any attention to Hugh’s comments relative to his current roster, recruiting, game prep, play calling, the talent level of his team?

• Like 1

On 11/18/2023 at 10:43 PM, Bro Johnny Mac said:

I  think CHF’s buyout is pretty affordable compared to other HC contracts.. 

I could be wrong 

My Hope is that we will have a couple of great recruiting/portal cycles and we have an 8 win season next season and firings and buyouts won’t even be a discussion 

So who are we going to hire?  The NMSU coach?  Sure, he outcoached the hell out of us on Saturday, but can he recruit in the Southeast?  I'd bet the farm that he'd be no better than potatohead Harsin.

1 hour ago, Dwayne Pride said:

Well its important to have a hobby but maybe since it’s only  48 hrs after nmsu…

40 minutes ago, TigerVII said:

So who are we going to hire?  The NMSU coach?  Sure, he outcoached the hell out of us on Saturday, but can he recruit in the Southeast?  I'd bet the farm that he'd be no better than potatohead Harsin.

I agree with you. I don’t think that I got my thoughts across like I should have.

my point was that it really doesn’t make sense to fire everyone now, even with the favorable buyout.

If we repeat the same season next year and recruiting falls apart...the buyouts will make it tempting to clean house.

I think three seasons is a reasonable expectation to turn things around, I hope Freeze is the guy to get it done 

On 11/18/2023 at 11:30 PM, JDUBB4AU said:

This . You nailed it. Guys im Not sure I will ever have respect for freeze and this staff ever again. Hugh will never get off this s*** list. I want the whole Lee County Liberty Flames all gone. 

Grow up. Stop with the drama and emotions.

• Like 1

On 11/20/2023 at 9:09 PM, TigerVII said:

Like he is the only coach out there.

17 hours ago, milehighfan said:

Did anybody watch the Chiefs game last night. Every one of their receivers looked like ours.... Couldn't catch a cold. Certainly not a football. :blink:

FAHR REID NOWWWW

/s

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, milehighfan said:

Did anybody watch the Chiefs game last night. Every one of their receivers looked like ours.... Couldn't catch a cold. Certainly not a football. :blink:

So you are saying our guys have place at the next level?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, snuffy671 said:

Grow up. Stop with the drama and emotions.

Great first post Snuffy. Welcome. .

We do not agree and won’t agree clearly. Also if you check the time in which I posted that, it was shortly after the dumpster fire. Yes emotions were high And yes I am still pissed. Freeze sucks until proven otherwise. He would agree currently. I love AU to the bone, but last Saturday was inexcusable. If you think otherwise it’s none of my concern. We will not agree. I’m just too honest for some people. 

2 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Great first post Snuffy. Welcome. .

We do not agree and won’t agree clearly. Also if you check the time in which I posted that, it was shortly after the dumpster fire. Yes emotions were high And yes I am still pissed. Freeze sucks until proven otherwise. He would agree currently. I love AU to the bone, but last Saturday was inexcusable. If you think otherwise it’s none of my concern. We will not agree. I’m just too honest for some people. 

Mr. Grumpy Pants is in the house!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Dwayne Pride said:

Mr. Grumpy Pants is in the house!

I’ll get over it. Im hangry Dwayne. Lol just got out of the gym. Im off with the family the remainder of the week. 

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

I’ll get over it. Im hangry Dwayne. Lol just got out of the gym. Im off with the family the remainder of the week. 

Good for you. I have to work on this god forsaken day of the year. My plan?  Submit my monthly expenses that are a week over due and drink. 

• Haha 1

On 11/20/2023 at 9:06 PM, keesler said:

Posters on this board, mods glossing over glaring issues everyone sees on the field.  I don’t know how many times I’ve seen posts that this is a throw away season, that Hugh isn’t very involved with the team because he is busy with recruiting.  Have you paid any attention to Hugh’s comments relative to his current roster, recruiting, game prep, play calling, the talent level of his team?

This is the crust of one of our problems from a fan’s perspective. Our posters, except for a handful, really don’t know chit, and we talk chit, like we think we know chit, when in fact we’re just full of chit. Or as one poster states on this site  they talk out of their rear. 

😂

Edited by creed
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1