Music City Bowl Predictions

Win4AU

Just win baby. AU has got to get this bowl game monkey off its back . Run the ball and keep the turtles on the sideline. Play keep away and get out of Nashville 

• Like 1

Hard to tell with so many opt-outs.  TT was Maryland's entire offense.  He's gone.  So is their best ILB and Corner.  They should be Arkansas/State level of talent.

On the flip side, our entire secondary is gone.  So Lee/Scott and Love/Wooden starting...all for the first time.  Gonna be a wild ride.  New faces at DL too.

We should be more talented.  Hopefully Auburn 24 - Maryland 13

21 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Hard to tell with so many opt-outs.  TT was Maryland's entire offense.  He's gone.  So is their best ILB and Corner.  They should be Arkansas/State level of talent.

On the flip side, our entire secondary is gone.  So Lee/Scott and Love/Wooden starting...all for the first time.  Gonna be a wild ride.  New faces at DL too.

We should be more talented.  Hopefully Auburn 24 - Maryland 13

Everybody on College Gameday picked us to win and comfortably. They kept mentioning our talent advantage. I hope they're right.

1 minute ago, TeamZero77 said:

Everybody on College Gameday picked us to win and comfortably. They kept mentioning our talent advantage. I hope they're right.

Their QB was really good.  He was their team.  They should be pretty rough without them.  We've got a talent advantage, but we're just young.  Those dude gotta grow up fast

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TeamZero77 said:

It will be about how the talent plays within the system.

• Like 1

Just now, W.E.D said:

Their QB was really good.  He was their team.  They should be pretty rough without them.  We've got a talent advantage, but we're just young.  Those dude gotta grow up fast

Great QB throws but somebody gotta catch too (as we well know).

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

I watched Maryland play Michigan this year and Maryland impressed me. It was a home game for Maryland and Michigan jumped out by 2 scores really quick but Maryland outplayed them the final 3 quarters and lost 31-24. You're right about Tagovailoa being their main guy. From what I've read, Maryland fans aren't really confident with this QB starting today. But you know how we seem to always make a backup QB look like a Heisman contender.

20 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

Great QB throws but somebody gotta catch too (as we well know).

Good QBs make everyone better.

14 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

I watched Maryland play Michigan this year and Maryland impressed me. It was a home game for Maryland and Michigan jumped out by 2 scores really quick but Maryland outplayed them the final 3 quarters and lost 31-24. You're right about Tagovailoa being their main guy. From what I've read, Maryland fans aren't really confident with this QB starting today. But you know how we seem to always make a backup QB look like a Heisman contender.

Yeah I watch that game and maybe OSU. They seemed competent when full strength and maybe better than their record.

But they have a lot out today, so who knows how their backs will do.  Their best corner was 2nd team all B10 and their ILB who is in the portal was good too.

Our offense should be productive 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Good QBs make everyone better.

Yeah I watch that game and maybe OSU. They seemed competent when full strength and maybe better than their record.

But they have a lot out today, so who knows how their backs will do.  Their best corner was 2nd team all B10 and their ILB who is in the portal was good too.

Our offense should be productive 

OK, gonna bet money on your information here!!! Hope you’re correct..Lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hank2020 said:

OK, gonna bet money on your information here!!! Hope you’re correct..Lol

I would never bet on this Auburn offense. Who the hell knows what were gonna get

Edited by W.E.D
  • Like 1