Questions to Ponder

Guest Tigrinum Major

Guest Tigrinum Major

Will Brandon Cox be ready to perform on the first offensive drive Saturday night?

Is AUTailgatingRules ready for the onslaught of AUNation members that will descend on his RV like locusts?

Is Kenny Irons really a faster version of Cadillac?

Are Aubie7 and PowerI really the same pessimistic person?

Will Steve Superior (extra points if you can tell me who gave him that nickname) upset people in the SEC this year or just tick them off?

Will Jenny be jealous of those of us that will be in Auburn Saturday night?

Which eagle will fly before kick-off?

Will there be a game thread that night?

Will our DBs step up?

Will WarTim sit down?

How many yards rushing will Trey Smith have?

How many beers will WarEagle!!! have?

Will Reggie Ball pick a fight with Stanley McClover?

Will the Navy guys get along with the Army men at the tailgate? (I predict yes.)

A yellow jacket is neither yellow nor a piece of clothing...

Just some coffee talk...discuss amongst yourselves...

Yes

He better be.

Too soon to compare him to Cadillac!

Maybe.

He will win several in the SEC.

Jenny and ALL AU fans not there will be jealous.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes,

No.

He may want to, but he better not.

Yes.

Correct on both, it is a wasp.

yes yes yes no maybe and i resign..... :P Brandon Cox will preform enough to win i think, wont be spectacular, Kenny irons is a beast , i had a class with him, whewwwww, Spurier will be lucky to win 7 games(and the nickname was given to him by Bowden....i have no clue), and our Defense backs WILL step it up, If Reggie Ball has any common sense he shouldnt pick a fight with Stanely McClover and i have an artice to tell you why http://www.auburn.edu/~housejd/predator.htm LOL

Don't EVEN be bringing me into this. Jealous does not even begin to cover it. That's just downright mean and spiteful to be teasing us like that. :moon:

Just because I won't be there does not mean I won't be having just as much fun. I am going to a game party at an Auburn person's house here in Houston, and we will have JUST AS MUCH FUN, and won't have to personally deal with any wreck techers. So NYAH. :P

Bear Bryant gave Steve Superior his name. Spawn of Satan is the name Jenny AU-92 gave him. He will probably do better than some people think, but not NEARLY as well as he was used to doing and DEFINITELY not nearly as well as the people of SC are expecting him to do. South Carolina is NOT Florida and S-o-S is NOT The Messiah of Football.

Our DB's will MORE than Step up. Step up, step on, step over...

Timmy might FALL down, but won't SIT down. :big:

I HOPE Reggie picks a fight with Stanley, and Stanley doesn't retaliate, then Reggie gets thrown out and Stanley shows Auburn class and character. ;)

Army, Navy... doesn't matter when everyone is wearing the same colors.

Sit down? You mean there are SEATS @ JH? :no::au:

Guest Tigrinum Major
Bear Bryant gave Steve Superior his name.  Spawn of Satan is the name Jenny AU-92 gave him.  He will probably do better than some people think, but not NEARLY as well as he was used to doing and DEFINITELY not nearly as well as the people of SC are expecting him to do.  South Carolina is NOT Florida and S-o-S is NOT The Messiah of Football.

177522[/snapback]

Actually, according to an article in Sports Illustrated a few weeks back, Shug gave him the nickname.

And as far as him doing well, I think he gets SC to a consistent 8-3 team. Those folks will make him a saint if he does that.

Bear Bryant gave Steve Superior his name.  Spawn of Satan is the name Jenny AU-92 gave him.  He will probably do better than some people think, but not NEARLY as well as he was used to doing and DEFINITELY not nearly as well as the people of SC are expecting him to do.  South Carolina is NOT Florida and S-o-S is NOT The Messiah of Football.

177522[/snapback]

Actually, according to an article in Sports Illustrated a few weeks back, Shug gave him the nickname.

And as far as him doing well, I think he gets SC to a consistent 8-3 team. Those folks will make him a saint if he does that.

177529[/snapback]

I read that too - you are so right, Carl - it was after Superior kicked the game winning field goal against Auburn.

177522[/snapback]

Shug Jordan gave him the nickname after he kicked a winning FG for Florida against Auburn. (Does this mean that we can expect Damon Duval to roam the sidelines of JHS someday?)

Will Brandon Cox be ready to perform on the first offensive drive Saturday night? YES

Is AUTailgatingRules ready for the onslaught of AUNation members that will descend on his RV like locusts?

YES

NO

NO

Will Steve Superior (extra points if you can tell me who gave him that nickname) upset people in the SEC this year or just tick them off?

This year? Neither. He hasn't the talent to compete just yet.

Hope so.

Tiger

If there is, I won't be on it.

Will our DBs step up?

Don't see it happening in Week 1.

Will WarTim sit down?

No, and neither will I.

15?

Not if he values his health (see signature below)

Will the Navy guys get along with the Army men at the tailgate? (I predict yes.)

Yes, we're all Auburn men Saturday

but it is one of those foam thingys you use to keep a beer cold.

WDE!!

Will Brandon Cox be ready to perform on the first offensive drive Saturday night?

Will our DBs step up?

Will WarTim sit down?

Just some coffee talk...discuss amongst yourselves...

177509[/snapback]

[/quote

I don't know about Brandon Cox. His size and vulnerability worry me, especially since it was reported that he had a sore shoulder two weeks before the season started. I don't know if Brandon is ready physically.

Our DB's also worry me. Not that I don't think that they are talented, but the inexperience worries me going up against one of the best receivers in the nation in Calvin Johnson.

I don't know about Brandon Cox.  His size and vulnerability worry me, especially since it was reported that he had a sore shoulder two weeks before the season started.  I don't know if Brandon is ready physically.

Our DB's also worry me.  Not that I don't think that they are talented, but the inexperience worries me going up against one of the best receivers in the nation in Calvin Johnson.

I didnt see that coming from your part

<--sarcastically walks off

Archived