Washington and Michigan game thread

bishoptf

Michigan DBs tackle really good, both before and after the catch.

1 minute ago, WillMunny said:

Michigan DBs tackle really good, both before and after the catch.

That looked like an Auburn receiver, sheesh....not sure how much longer they can keep them off the scoreboard, man that was an opportunity.

Shoestring tackle there!

The Washington defense has been giving the offense chance after chance.  The offense has not responded well.

• Like 1

Just now, bishoptf said:

Michigan been mugging their receivers all night and not a call....but lets call that...

Exactly in real time that was too quick..

And that will just about do it.  Washington doesn't have the punch to come back if UM scores here.

• Like 1

Just now, Barnacle said:

God I hate Michigan

Yeah me too, harbaugh, and the sad part is NCAA could make them give up the win...

• Like 1

I dunno guess I'm the only one that it bothers how they got to where they did...if they had not been cheating would they have even made it. Gave them an advantage during the season, what a bunch of crap, like I am watching bama...

• Like 1

I don’t normally complain about the refs but to me it’s been heavily in favor of Michigan. Both first half scoring plays blatant holding on Michigan. Anytime Washington gets an momentum here comes a penalty 

It's been nice y'all.  Take care and hope to see y'all in the basketball threads.

• Like 1

Washington defense tried but offense didn't look the part.. Michigan deserved the win

5 minutes ago, e808 said:

I don’t normally complain about the refs but to me it’s been heavily in favor of Michigan. Both first half scoring plays blatant holding on Michigan. Anytime Washington gets an momentum here comes a penalty 

Yeah what I thought too, they seemed to get the calls but penix was also not making the throws and when he was the recievers were dropping them...just a bad night for the huskies.