Washington and Michigan game thread

bishoptf

Michigan finally does it. In a year where they get accused of cheating..

4 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Well at least not Georgia or bama

bama will claim this in a few years when the NCAA takes it away for a clear culture of cheating. Wasn’t Harbough suspended for 1/2 the regular season?

So yall think they get stripped of this chip?

13 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Of course not. Now that cheating is no longer cheating. Michigan won on the field. Washington was never in the game. College football is now free agency and semi pro ball.

congrats Michigan for beating uat but you suck.

Now that we move to 12 teams how many will be sec? Sheesh

Very boring game. At no point did W ever hint that they were going to make a serious run at it.    ZZZZZZ.

Good for the Wolverines. It’s nice to have a new champion in CFB. Also really cool to see Washington on that stage. Now get ready for ESPN to downplay this historic defense all off-season. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Of course not. NCAA is in survival mode at the moment. They know their model is unsustainable. Making one of the largest and most popular public universities in the country you enemy would be dumb when the clock is ticking. 

2 hours ago, woodford said:

Good for the Wolverines. It’s nice to have a new champion in CFB. Also really cool to see Washington on that stage. Now get ready for ESPN to downplay this historic defense all off-season. 

i like both teams for themost part but man i loved watching michigan and their old school play. to be honest it r4minded me of dye some. and how hard is it to win  a natty at 15-0? i hope we get there. mans those guys knew how to tackle!

• Like 1