Greedflation

5 minutes ago, homersapien said:

If you actually believe Trump would even consider that - much less do it -  then I suggest you are the rube who is "being played".  :laugh:

While we're on the subject, how does your expectation of Trump cracking down on Russia's invasion of Ukraine square with his statements to NATO?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/jan/10/donald-trump-says-never-help-europe-attack

Trump told European leaders that US ‘will never come to help you’

Then president told European commissioners in 2020 that ‘Nato is dead’ and the US would never defend Europe if it were attacked

You are the rube. That’s not the way treaties work. Ukraine is not a NATO country. NATO is irrelevant to this conversation. Trump rightfully pressured NATO to pony up their financial obligation. He probably used this threat to address the importance and urgency of their obligation.  You have no idea what Trump would do. You think you know everything about Trump because of your hatred and amateur psychiatry.  Get over yourself. You have nothing but hatred for Trump to live your life for. That is sad. 

6 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Four year-old sounds about right to me.

Was that supposed to be a come back? :laugh:

Ask your dog. Oh wait. Never mind. Doesn’t work in your case.

You totally missed the point.

I asked how that squares with your absurd suggestion Trump would tell Putin to get out of NATO, when he won't even support a fellow NATO country?

(It doesn't.)

Trump will abandon Ukraine to his best friend forever.

Edited by homersapien

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

Four year-old sounds about right to me.

Was that supposed to be a come back? :laugh:

Hence my reaction.

I wasn't even trying to set a trap or anything. He built the trap, then jumped right into it. 

14 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Hence my reaction.

I wasn't even trying to set a trap or anything. He built the trap, then jumped right into it. 

Hey!  I may be dumb as a dog, but a dog has the IQ of a four year old!  :dunno:

Edited by homersapien
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, homersapien said:

Hey!  I may be dumb as a dog, but a dog has the IQ of a four year old!  :dunno:

Ha ha. Says the cat lover. 🥱

On 1/21/2024 at 1:30 PM, homersapien said:

Then it sounds like your argument is actually with congress, who are the ones responsible for passing tax legislation, which is apparently news to you.

Or are you really saying you'd prefer an authoritarian president and eliminate congress all together?

When Biden inevitably vetoes the bill reinstated Trump's tax policy - as his own proposal suggests - will that count as "doing something"?

Until then, it's just meaningless words.