Men vs Alabama Game Thread

Starting the second half like they started the game under control and taking their time

1 minute ago, TeamZero77 said:

This Auburn team lacks a Jabari type player that can absolutely take over games when you need it. This team wins by being 11 deep and playing together. Tonight, we need that Jabari type dog to take over but we just don't have that from what I've seen.

Broome is that guy. But he's also a big...so, if we get him the ball...he probably scores 30. And I think we need him to score 30 tonight to win. 

• Like 1

There's a version of Aden next year that will be such a great combo guard in terms of skill. Can't wait to see how it looks like once he gets the easy stuff figured out. 

INCREDIBLE game by Broome so far btw 

• Like 2

Just now, Pedaler said:

Not following this strategy. Still jacking up threes

Hard to give them up when they are wide open. Just need to hit more of them. They are an integral part of the game.

• Like 1

Dang if we just start hitting 3s!!!  We'll get right back in this.

Just now, e808 said:

Starting the second half like they started the game under control and taking their time

Except for the three shots when no one is under the goal 

• Like 1

Just now, NoALtiger said:

Goodness make the wide a$$ open 3’s please!!!!!!

If they’re not falling it’s time for bully ball.  Our front court can out muscle them.

• Like 1

Had Auburn played their game even with all those threes Bama made would have been down maybe 6

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

There's a version of Aden next year that will be such a great combo guard in terms of skill. Can't wait to see how it looks like once he gets the easy stuff figured out. 

INCREDIBLE game by Broome so far btw 

Agreed. He's going to grow over the off season. Can you imagine a line up with Tahaad at the point and Aden at the 2 for a few minutes a game? A small line up but s***, I want to see it. 

• Like 1

Work it down low to Broome, make them start to foul him until we get in the groove. The missed 3s take him out of the score and the rebound.

Why do I do this to myself?

2 minutes ago, e808 said:

We just need J Will  to get going

Right now I just want him to play defense…

• Like 1