Men vs Alabama Game Thread

Just now, AuburnNTexas said:

We deserve to be down by 14. Shooting 3's without going into any offense. Not chasing bama off the three.  Missing inside shots. Plus turning ball over.

We are being outplayed pure and simple.

So Bruce decided to go against what has him at 16 and about to be 3? Back to throwing it around the perimeter and chucking from the cheap seats?

Brilliant. 

Wow this is pathetic!  The way to beat the Turds is don't give them open 3's which we've given them all night long.  If we can't do any better than that I hope we lose as a harsh lesson for stupidity.

3 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Lazy play and poor decisions. AU is making it easy. They better wake up or an ass whipping is coming. 

Doesn’t seem to bother Auburn Athletics too much anymore. 
Coach Freeze can relate

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

Winning on the road in college basketball is the hardest thing to do in any sport. There's stats to back it up. Look how we never lose at home but struggle away from Auburn. Bama was blown out at Tennessee. Kentucky lost at South Carolina. Tennessee lost at Mississippi State. It happens.

Yes. Let's not do better.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tigerfinz said:

I am watching with my Bama graduate wife, who doesn't like me getting upset during games...so much fun for me...

Don’t let her change you man. Throw that foam brick at the TV. You need that!

• Haha 2

ESPN wants the parody of all these top 10 teams losing  this week.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, OfficiatingExpert said:

Bruce doesn’t adjust lineups for big games. Lior is going to get his 2 minutes in the second half. Chaney Johnson will get his six minutes. Chris Moore is going to get his 5 minutes in the second half. Shorten the rotation. Aden Holloway isn’t playing well enough either. 

I don't think there's a lineup of 5 guys you can put out there if you're looking to put 5 guys who performed well in this game so far. May as well play your rotation out if everyone's getting cooked. 

Even as a thought experiment, I would say your 5 would be Tre (a steadier hand than Aden against this ball pressure, but obv isn't looking to drive to score. Aden at least created a couple good looks)-Denver-small forward position ??? - power forward position ??? - Broome

1 minute ago, CCTAU said:

Don’t let her change you man. Throw that foam brick at the TV. You need that!

No doubt!

3 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

Could see this coming, it was a perfect scenario for uat. They have better players

But...but, we have the most efficient 2nd team in the country...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Swamp Eagle said:

So Bruce decided to go against what has him at 16 and about to be 3? Back to throwing it around the perimeter and chucking from the cheap seats?

Brilliant. 

At some point the team decided to think it was a good idea and he didn’t call timeouts to rein them in. J Will is off bad. Broome has been pretty good outside missing a few easy layups

In March we led Bama by 17 until the refs stepped in and completely changed the flow of the game. Hopefully we can return that favor in the 2nd half. Gotta hit some shots though.

• Like 3

Jaylin MIA once again.  He is so wishy washy at times.  TEAM needs to play together and we aren’t at all 

Edited by TigerPAC

3 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

Whoever had the defensive game plan for this game missed it - our guys look like they are overthinking on D

im thinking we need to simplify whatever it is we are trying 

I have my suspicions....

image.png

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Tigerfinz said:

I am watching with my Bama graduate wife, who doesn't like me getting upset during games...so much fun for me...

Well that’s on you. You made the decision so suffer

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

He’s being contested every dribble. It’s different when you aren’t the fastest kid on the court. This is a learning game for him. Harsh lesson. 

He’s getting bullied and it’s affecting him. Body language is awful. 

• Like 3

Just now, TigerOne said:

Well that’s on you. You made the decision so suffer

Best decision of my life.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, auburnatl1 said:

Just like Miami 2 seasons ago, we short circuit against really quick athletic guards.

Agree 💯 

Just now, auburnatl1 said:

Just like Miami 2 seasons ago, we short circuit against really quick athletic guards.

Ouch I had blocked the game from memory until now

5 minutes ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

He did. Holloway/Jones is supposed to be money. They’re just all missing. 

They have been missing all year. Not good shooters 

1 minute ago, TeamZero77 said:

In March we led Bama by 17 until the refs stepped in and completely changed the flow of the game. Hopefully we can return that favor in the 2nd half. Gotta hit some shots though.

And that was with like 8 minutes left in the game if I remember correctly....we have time to come back but this team hasn't had to do it all damn year. We'll see what happens.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeamZero77 said:

U asking a lot. Broome has been ok. The rest have been ice cold. 

Just now, TigerPAC said:

Jaylin MIA once again.  He is so wishy wasn’t at times.  TEAM needs to play together and we aren’t at all 

Jaylin is taking three's because not moving ball and getting to his sweet spot where he can work.

• Like 1