Republicans now own the border

11 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Corruption? If you’re not in US/canada, Western Europe, Japan, Australia, and very few others - there’s systemic corruption in every country.  Including israel. Theres a scandal a day. I won’t get into a who’s worse in corruption debate since I suspect that’s far from the real issue on maga picking favorites anyway. Hint - it’s religion

Well, heaven forbid.

6 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Well, heaven forbid.

No different than Islam with Mecca. I mentioned once I lived in Israel and love it. But I also admire the Ukrainians (and their deep Christian heritage). But regardless of favorites - they were both attacked and strategic to US interests.  The Ukrainian corruption stuff is marginal and a distraction. It’s noise.  Just say it  -  maga has had a Putin man crush since Tucker started lusting over him years ago and Gaza is the crusades part 2.

7 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

No different than Islam with Mecca. I mentioned once I lived in Israel and love it. But I also admire the Ukrainians (and their deep Christian heritage). But regardless of favorites - they were both attacked and strategic to US interests.  The Ukrainian corruption stuff is marginal and a distraction. It’s noise.  Just say it  -  maga has had a Putin man crush since Tucker started lusting over him years ago and Gaza is the crusades part 2.

This has nothing to do with Ukraine, it has to do with Biden holding securing the border hostage for Ukraine aid.  All the President has to do is secure the border and the aid will flow, but he won’t do it.  Why is he falling on his sword for open borders?

Hint; he doesn’t have to pass any laws to secure the border.  Just do it.

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

This has nothing to do with Ukraine, it has to do with Biden holding securing the border hostage for Ukraine aid.  All the President has to do is secure the border and the aid will flow, but he won’t do it.  Why is he falling on his sword for open borders?

Hint; he doesn’t have to pass any laws to secure the border.  Just do it.

So would maga tie Israeli assistance to the border? And then block it and put Israel at risk?

Again I agree on securing the border. A lot.  But there’s a lack of honesty on what’s  obviously going on with Ukraine that’s tiring. And the Putin stuff is creepy.

16 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

So would maga tie Israeli assistance to the border? And then block it and put Israel at risk?

Again I agree on securing the border. A lot.  But there’s a lack of honesty on what’s  obviously going on with Ukraine that’s tiring. And the Putin stuff is creepy.

Trump would have a secure border, apples to oranges.  As to tying something the Dems want to some legislation, yeah I’m sure he would.

Having an open border and willing to show force against his own people when you are clearly on the wrong side is not a good look.  Monday will be interesting.

I’m not sure what the Putin stuff is that you are talking about.

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Trump would have a secure border, apples to oranges.  As to tying something the Dems want to some legislation, yeah I’m sure he would.

Having an open border and willing to show force against his own people when you are clearly on the wrong side is not a good look.  Monday will be interesting.

I’m not sure what the Putin stuff is that you are talking about.

What does the us border have to do with a Russian invasion?  It’s maga brinksmanship stuff. Again - would you support tying Israeli aid to the border?  This is about Ukraine.

I never thought I’d have to argue why we should support a European democratic country that was brutally invaded and being butchered daily by the Russians.  Surreal.

ps Maga/Trump/alt right media has admired and defended Putin from the beginning. There’s 8000 articles and loving quotes about him.  Why?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

What does the us border have to do with a Russian invasion?  It’s maga brinksmanship stuff. Again - would you support tying Israeli aid to the border?  This is about Ukraine.

The House said they would pass the aid if Biden would secure the border and that includes aid to Israel.  Why is Biden being stubborn?  He already appears weak, do the right thing.  Secure the border.

6 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

I never thought I’d have to argue why we should support a European democratic country that was brutally invaded and being butchered daily by the Russians.  Surreal.

Is our border more important than that of Ukraine?  I believe it is, Joe is willing to gamble Ukraine’s aid so he can continue his open border policy.

8 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Maga/Trump/alt right media has admired and defended Putin from the beginning. There’s 8000 articles and loving quotes about him.

OK, haven’t seen those.

22 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Is our border more important than that of Ukraine?  I believe it is, Joe is willing to gamble Ukraine’s aid so he can continue his open border policy..

I understand America (and Israel) first thinking. But this is beyond that.