Men vs. South Carolina Game Thread

Just now, WillMunny said:

Wow, KY is about to be eliminated, or so it seems. Gives us a clear road to winning it all, if we continue to play well.

I think we're in for a real fight tomorrow. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WillMunny said:

Wow, KY is about to be eliminated, or so it seems. Gives us a clear road to winning it all, if we continue to play well.

Not sure about a clear road. Of all the teams I believe TAMU has been a constant thorn in Auburns side should they meet 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, e808 said:

Not sure about a clear road. Of all the teams I believe TAMU has been a constant thorn in Auburns side should they meet 

Yeah, I guess I just meant we don't have to worry about TN or UK, both of which beat us this year.

Edited by WillMunny
  • Like 1

So far u have one team that’s driven by the inside game and two teams driven by guard play 

Edited by e808

1 minute ago, arktiger1975 said:

Hopefully, fatigue will be a major factor for MSU.

Yeah, they played with incredible effort today. Hope their tank is about half full tomorrow. 

• Like 1

Scary tournament. Uk and tenn  being out should be great news but there’s definately cinderella  karma going on.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

College basketball is crazy!

Definitely. I think that's why I love it more than the NBA. Except for Wemby vs. Chet...

Matchups are a real thing. If we happen to get A&M later I think we have some defenders to handle them. 

Certainly much better Than Kentucky. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, e808 said:

So far u have one team that’s driven by the inside game and two teams driven by guard play 

Or, at least two that are driven by defense.

Just now, Eagle-2 said:

Matchups are a real thing. If we happen to get A&M later I think we have some defenders to handle them. 

Certainly much better Than Kentucky. 

U have better confidence than me. I prefer not to play them. Anybody but them lol

Just now, e808 said:

U have better confidence than me. I prefer not to play them. Anybody but them lol

Well, nobody going to beat them if they shoot like they did tonight. However, might look a lot different against somebody who actually stop the basketball.

• Like 1

I think thus far, the dominoes have fallen as we would have wished them.

Yes?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eagle-2 said:

Well, nobody going to beat them if they shoot like they did tonight. However, might look a lot different against somebody who actually stop the basketball.

Not just that. It’s just something Buzz does that really disrupts Auburns offense  . Maybe it’s an overreaction by me lol

• Like 1

Just now, WillMunny said:

Yes?

If you want another Crack at Bammer, yes.

• Like 2

The biggest cherry on top would be beating Bama in the championship game. U close out on the 3 point line and they are toast

• Like 5

However, I don’t see Alabama beating Florida. They are too physical. Should have beat them at Alabama 

6 minutes ago, WillMunny said:

Yes?

Ask me in a couple of hours. If that game goes the way we want it to, then it will have been a near perfect tournament!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, e808 said:

The biggest cherry on top would be beating Bama in the championship game. U close out on the 3 point line and they are toast

I'd rather see Florida, assuming we win tomorrow. Versus bammer in the championship game would be nerve wracking, almost as bad as an NCAA tournament game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, e808 said:

However, I don’t see Alabama beating Florida. They are too physical. Should have beat them at Alabama 

Game may come down to how many times Sears gets to the free throw line.

You can't breathe on him with a lot of SEC officials you know. 

• Like 5

Me be an unpopular opinion the ideal path based on games played in the season is Moo State and Bama. Not to keen on Tamu or Florida. Match up aren’t ideal IM9

1 minute ago, Eagle-2 said:

Game may come down to how many times Sears gets to the free throw line.

You can't breathe on him with a lot of SEC officials you know. 

Yeah, he gets the calls...

• Like 1