Men vs. South Carolina Game Thread

lets hope the tigers get to feast on some fried chicken after the game! i have on my lucky auburn bracelet.

USC head coach says our 40 pt win over them last month was due to our "shooting anomaly." We shot lights out that game but our D absolutely stuffed them too. USC can be very good and Im not taking this game for granted, but knd of a dbag pregame statement from Paris.

Go Auburn!

• Like 2

ok folks lets hear some predictions. i think we win but i am going off our lst game with them. also i cannot keep up with giving play by play so anyone feel free to let er rip.

2 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

USC head coach says our 40 pt win over them last month was due to our "shooting anomaly." We shot lights out that game but our D absolutely stuffed them too. USC can be very good and Im not taking this game for granted, but knd of a dbag pregame statement from Paris.

Go Auburn!

let us make them rue the day by gawd! what do ya say?

They are a better team then we saw when Auburn destroyed them, but I still say we win. I don't care how much we win by as long as we win.

As for their coaches comment I think that was more for his players confidence but is great bulletin board material.

Edited by AuburnNTexas
  • Like 3

• WarTiger changed the title to Men vs. South Carolina Game Thread
43 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

Go Auburn!

AU shot so well that USCe only scored 61 points. Makes perfect sense 🤣

Edited by boisnumber1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

Go Auburn!

We definitely were shooting like crazy, but I think the defense can be replicable. They play at such a plodding pace and put an emphasis on not making mistakes, it just matches with our style. We were more disruptive than they figured we’d be

• Like 1

I think 3:30....doesn't look currently like the Tenn vs State game is going to run long

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Any guess on tip time?

If Mississippi State can keep the margin out far enough to where Tennessee won't foul to extend the game, might get started pretty close to the scheduled time of 2:30 CDT.

I'm predicting that the Volunteers will tighten this one up enough to where it'll get dragged out, so I'll predict a random tip time of 2:50 CDT.

6 minutes ago, SLAG-91 said:

If Mississippi State can keep the margin out far enough to where Tennessee won't foul to extend the game, might get started pretty close to the scheduled time of 2:30 CDT.

I'm predicting that the Volunteers will tighten this one up enough to where it'll get dragged out, so I'll predict a random tip time of 2:50 CDT.

The officials have suddenly discovered their whistles.

1 hour ago, aucanucktiger said:

Go Auburn!

don't think this is a slight at all... should he just tell his team there's no point in playing since we killed them last time?

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Tennessee is getting the horse s*** beat out of them my goodness. 

Wow, didn’t see this coming.

• Like 3

As fate would have it....Tenn has laid an egg. We need to handle business. Also, I'm sick of Vescovi flopping. Refs need to call it once. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, aucanucktiger said:

Go Auburn!

I hope Pearl told them about it and they hit SC in the mouth to start the game. 

• Love 1

20 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Wow, didn’t see this coming.

i thought you were a pro boss man?

Juwan Howard out at Michigan. Jerk deserved it...

dang i looked up and i was in the wrong thread........my last gummy has not kicked in yet either.

6 minutes ago, WillMunny said:

Juwan Howard out at Michigan. Jerk deserved it...

i never heard one way or the other................

Could somebody have a heart & put a stream of the game up here please?

I'm afraid I'm old school & behind on all the technology.

Thanks if you can.

1 minute ago, ArgoEagle said:

Could somebody have a heart & put a stream of the game up here please?

I'm afraid I'm old school & behind on all the technology.

Thanks if you can.

that is me.you, and myself as well..............lol