Men vs. South Carolina Game Thread

5 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Been one of the best strings of Auburn luck in my lifetime. I realize what massive events have happened to modern Auburn FB and BB in saying that, but the light has COMPLETELY shone on us. We can NOT waste this opportunity!!!

Making a loud run right now would be awesome.  I’d love to see us continue our dbl digit points wins for the sec tourney title and deeeeep run in the ncaa.

Edited by mustache eagle
  • Like 1

Took a nap and wake up to Bama getting skull drug. Yep bad matchup for them

17 minutes ago, e808 said:

Took a nap and wake up to Bama getting skull drug. Yep bad matchup for them

But all world coach Oates just got a big pay raise. Hopefully they will get bounced early in the dance.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ElkRiver said:

Just looked at Stub Hub. Lots of good deals on tickets for tomorrow 

All the riff raff has left town . If Florida finishes it will be an Auburn home court 

• Like 1

Just now, mustache eagle said:

Golden isn’t complaining enough about the way this game is being called

Refs gave him a call finally. turds been raping the lizards 

• Like 1

One thing I noticed about Cardwell when he get ball inside and another big man is on him he one doesn't  pump fake and two goes straight up instead of slightly jumping into his defender. The slight jump into defender can cause a foul on defender but even without foul gives space to make it an easy shot.

• Like 1

FT shooting driving the turds down the hole. 

FT shooting is a big weakness for Miss St. Hubbard is the only reliable one thy have. Of course we weren’t great shakes today at the line…..

Dem gators ain’t got no toofbrush 

Clayton with the final rage thrust through the oatsalufagus. 

Oates is a scumbag.  Getting his ass kicked and the gators put walkons in … turds leave starters in.  Has an opportunity to let his bench get on the floor and doesn’t give it to them.

Maybe instead of "Won't Back Down", Gator fans should sing another Tom Petty classic- "Free Fallin'" to describe the state of bammer basketball the past month.

Treasure one of these nights we had today. Many teams that we detested lost today, and in an embarrassing fashion while we enjoyed a 31-point whopper today. To be clear, the tournament is going to be difficult but this is as special as it gets especially knowing our luck in our sports lately in the SEC. I'm enjoying the night a big time.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Watch how they paint these early exits by uat , Kentucky, Tennessee as a good thing so they can prepare for the  tournament.

If we beat Miss St, there's going to be some real demons we get a chance to exorcise. A&M played us the best out of anyone in Auburn (that didn't win) and obviously broke the Jabari/Kessler team over their knee. Florida punks us way more than they should + ran the 2018-19 Auburn team to the very end in the SECT. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, AUDynasty said:

Treasure one of these nights we had today. Many teams that we detested lost today, and in an embarrassing fashion while we enjoyed a 31-point whopper today. To be clear, the tournament is going to be difficult but this is as special as it gets especially knowing our luck in our sports lately in the SEC. I'm enjoying the night a big time.

Just saw, to put the cherry on top, the UVA cheats lost too. Might even knock them out of the tournament!

6 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

Watch how they paint these early exits by uat , Kentucky, Tennessee as a good thing so they can prepare for the  tournament.

It will be hard, especially when talking about the UT loss, they mentioned no team has ever won the national championship without winning a conference tournament game

Give today’s effort and clean up the boards and Auburn should be fine against Moo State.  Thank u naysayers for giving this team some extra juice to handle business. 

• Like 1

War Damn SEC Tourney Win Eagle 🦅 🐯🐅💙🧡 bay baaaaay!!!! Let’s goooo!!!! Wooooo!!!! Yesssirrrrr!!!!! I fuggin love it!!!

IMG_7368.jpeg

IMG_7367.jpeg

IMG_7366.jpeg

IMG_7365.jpeg

IMG_7364.jpeg

IMG_7363.jpeg

IMG_7362.jpeg

IMG_7361.jpeg

IMG_7360.jpeg