How many of you believe the raputure

15 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

I’m happy for both of you. No doubt an attractive couple.

Salty thinks I hate Christians, but I really, honestly don’t. A large majority of my family and acquaintances are evangelical Christians and I get along with them all perfectly fine. I also occasionally go to Church with them and have no issues participating in the services, putting in the collection play, fellowshipping, ect. 

I just may sometimes sound very anti-religion on here because this forum is honestly the only place in my life that I’m fully honest about my current disbelief in religion, and is also one of the few places that I feel like I can have more or less free discourse and discussion about religion. I like the back and forth. 

To everyone else in my life I am either still a devout Evangelical, or I just don’t talk about religion much. 

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Salty thinks I hate Christians, but I really, honestly don’t. A large majority of my family and acquaintances are evangelical Christians and I get along with them all perfectly fine. I also occasionally go to Church with them and have no issues participating in the services, putting in the collection play, fellowshipping, ect. 

I just may sometimes sound very anti-religion on here because this forum is honestly the only place in my life that I’m fully honest about my current disbelief in religion, and is also one of the few places that I feel like I can have more or less free discourse and discussion about religion. I like the back and forth. 

To everyone else in my life I am either still a devout Evangelical, or I just don’t talk about religion much. 

Again, I think it’s a good discussion. It’s not like we’ve got it all figure out 

2 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Don’t think you “hate”. Think your presentation at times puts all Christians into one big bowl. Understand your problems with the church. We probably share a lot of the same thoughts. 

I am not a “ Bible pointer” by any stretch but doing what I can to understand it. Actually find it fascinating. You have and never will see me direct you to the Bible over something you believe unless specifically asked.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I think most people that do not question things are idiots. i struggle with it. i love jesus and i believe love is the higher law but i get really angry when people that claim love and mercy do not. i am not trashing religion and complete blind faith. and with church membership declining i am not alone. religion has turned to be a whole lot about money. i do say congrats to those that do it right.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Guess you are spending the evening with Fiddy?

well how big is his pickle salty? you sound jealous...............

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

On 4/25/2024 at 7:55 AM, SaltyTiger said:

I don’t need to read a bunch of opinion articles on the rapture on won’t. Obviously there are some wackos thoughts it just as with everything else.

Well, Salty if you would only read and study it, you might better understand<_<

Edited by homersapien

22 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Guess that leaves us with relying on you and Brother Homers BS. ITCHY used to be pretty reliably if you could wade through the mess.

I guess that's as close you can come to a specific, reasoned rebuttal of anything I've ever said on this forum. :rolleyes:

18 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I can relate.

• Like 1