Question concerning Bama & So. Miss

Tigermike

People, you are overlooking the sprinkler "mishap" which costs USM the next two plays with their receivers falling down due to poor footing.  Bama was smart: they saw they were going to lose and adjusted field conditions to suit them. :big:

180677[/snapback]

I was watching the game at my apartment at that time with my dad, and I turned and looked at him and said....do you think they planned that? It was kinda funny about how the sprinklers came on at the time that they did. Anyway, not an issue. They came on right at the stroke of 10.

You guys are right...its an ongoing 115 year conspiracy to let bama get away with holding.

180442[/snapback]

Yeah...that's the ticket...it's kinda like that NCAA thing that you guys have goin' on, BG.... :lol:

:au::homer:

People, you are overlooking the sprinkler "mishap" which costs USM the next two plays with their receivers falling down due to poor footing.  Bama was smart: they saw they were going to lose and adjusted field conditions to suit them. :big:

180677[/snapback]

I was watching the game at my apartment at that time with my dad, and I turned and looked at him and said....do you think they planned that? It was kinda funny about how the sprinklers came on at the time that they did. Anyway, not an issue. They came on right at the stroke of 10.

180730[/snapback]

It would have been funny if planned. As it is, it just proves that there is nobody at uat that is smart enough to cut off the automatic system. :lol::lol:

So im confused, If they cheat to win, then what in the heck happened last year, I think Alabama needs to improve their cheating abilities to get them up to par with power houses like Notre Dame and FSU. :big:

:homer:

180677[/snapback]

180730[/snapback]

It would have been funny if planned. As it is, it just proves that there is nobody at uat that is smart enough to cut off the automatic system. :lol::lol:

180745[/snapback]

Ill agree, someone goofed. :homer:

180677[/snapback]

In addition to the sprinkler "mishap", Bama would not provide game film to USM. What were they afraid of? When you consider the sprinklers, no game film AND the holding, no wonder Bama won. :big:

Archived