Troy St & UAB

BZ770

If we are going to play some cream puffs why don't we play them from our state. I would like to see an :au: Troy and UAB rivalry. There are lots of alumni around the state that might actually make up the 78,000 or so seats from the Ball State GAme.

Guest Tigrinum Major
If we are going to play some cream puffs why don't we play them from our state.  I would like to see an :au: Troy and UAB rivalry.  There are lots of alumni around the state that might actually make up the 78,000 or so seats from the Ball State GAme.

182161[/snapback]

Too much downside to playing them. You win, that's what you are supposed to do. You lose, and well, we all know what happens. Plus, why would you want to "help out" your competition, especially in the case of Troy. If they continue to improve, they compete for the same recruits.

Oh, yeah, I wouldn't consider either a "creampuff". Just ask Mississippi State, LSU, Missouri or even Tennessee for that matter.

UAB until they can get of from under the thumb of UAT will not be a threat to :au: or :ua: , yes they will compete every once in a while with a good SEC team. Troy is one to watch however, if Troy ever gets there way and can move the main part of the campus to Dothan. Things will get interesting for not just :au: but :uga::uf: will have to watch out Troy has a lot of mini campuses in a lot of areas they could recruit very well with better facilities.

Archived