Hey Bama...great News!!!

WAR EAGLE!!!

Yeah doesn't this make bammer #1 in the west now?

184104[/snapback]

Actually, uat is in a tie for the West lead with the defending SEC Champions. :au:

184104[/snapback]

Actually, uat is in a tie for the West lead with the defending SEC Champions. :au:

184194[/snapback]

Well, technically, Bama is 2-0 (USC, Ark) in SEC play, 4-0 overall while we're only 1-0 (MSU) in the SEC, 3-1 overall. I think that mathematically puts them ahead of us temporarily. But as bammanmr said, I expect that to change Saturday.

184104[/snapback]

184194[/snapback]

BAMA 4-0

AU 3-1

you do the math... Standings today show us number 1... and from what i've seen from the Gators so far, it'll be a great game... they won't pass all over us, their running game is not that great... our secondary is great, our running game is great... it'll be a close one. Home field advantage gives us the edge i think

UA - 21

UF - 17

184104[/snapback]

184194[/snapback]

Well, technically, Bama is 2-0 (USC, Ark) in SEC play, 4-0 overall while we're only 1-0 (MSU) in the SEC, 3-1 overall. I think that mathematically puts them ahead of us temporarily. But as bammanmr said, I expect that to change Saturday.

184217[/snapback]

Ya'll are loosing focus on what this thread was about....Miles and Shula SUCK!!!! :big:

184104[/snapback]

184194[/snapback]

BAMA 4-0

AU 3-1

you do the math... Standings today show us number 1... and from what i've seen from the Gators so far, it'll be a great game... they won't pass all over us, their running game is not that great... our secondary is great, our running game is great... it'll be a close one. Home field advantage gives us the edge i think

UA - 21

UF - 17

184220[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol: uat's "running game" "GREAT"! :lol::lol::lol:

You may want to put down the koolaid and step away! :roflol::roflol::roflol:

We could be 1-3 and still be tied for the west lead genius. You do the "math". <_< Last I checked non confersnce losses have nothing to do with conference standings. If you don't have an SEC loss, you are in first.

184104[/snapback]

184194[/snapback]

BAMA 4-0

AU 3-1

UA - 21

UF - 17

184220[/snapback]

You may want to put down the koolaid and step away! :roflol::roflol::roflol:

184223[/snapback]

If home field advantage goes to Bama...Florida equals the playing field with the "coaching" advantage....sorry had to bring this back to my original post of....Shula and Miles SUCK!!! :big:

Guest Tigrinum Major
We could be 1-3 and still be tied for the west lead genius. You do the "math". <_<   Last I checked non confersnce losses have nothing to do with conference standings. If you don't have an SEC loss, you are in first.

184224[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

We must have been separated at birth. I was thinking the exact same thing, right down to the "genius" comment.

:rolleyes:

We could be 1-3 and still be tied for the west lead genius. You do the "math". <_<   Last I checked non confersnce losses have nothing to do with conference standings. If you don't have an SEC loss, you are in first.

184224[/snapback]

We must have been separated at birth. I was thinking the exact same thing, right down to the "genius" comment.

184227[/snapback]

then boy, y'all must be REAL "geniuses"... if we are 2-0 conference, and y'all are 1-3 overall, you would be 1-1 conference, which is STILL not tied for first... <_< so WHAT AM I MISSING?

oh, that's right, NOTHING...

EDIT: FOOT IN MOUTH... i forgot, y'all HAVEN't PLAYED two conference games... ya'll were too busy playing Ball St. and WK.... sorry :poke:

hey, at least y'all were right above :rolleyes:

184224[/snapback]

184227[/snapback]

then boy, y'all must be REAL "geniuses"... if we are 2-0 conference, and y'all are 1-3 overall, you would be 1-1 conference, which is STILL not tied for first... <_< so WHAT AM I MISSING?

184231[/snapback]

AU 28 AL 23 :big::au: THIS YEAR WILL BE 4 IN A ROW MATHBOY!!! :au::moon: HURTS DON'T IT!!!

Guest Tigrinum Major

184224[/snapback]

184227[/snapback]

184231[/snapback]

We would be 1-0 in the conference if we were 1-3, who. Calm down.

While you might be technically correct, since you are 2-0 and we are 1-0 and lead by a half game, no one is "ahead" of each other in the "loss" column. Therefore, we are tied for the conference lead.

We have only played one conference game, so it would be impossible for us to be 1-1 in the SEC race. Know your schedules and be prepared to catch flak from us if you hang around.

You had been decent lately and contributing to some sound discussions. Don't burn that goodwill by spouting off on things you are uninformed about. Knowing the schedule of the opponent is too easy.

EDIT - He caught his own mistake.

184224[/snapback]

184227[/snapback]

184231[/snapback]

We would be 1-0 in the conference if we were 1-3, who. Calm down.

While you might be technically correct, since you are 2-0 and we are 1-0 and lead by a half game, no one is "ahead" of each other in the "loss" column. Therefore, we are tied for the conference lead.

We have only played one coference game, so it would be impossible for us to be 1-1 in the SEC race. Know your schedules and be prepared to catch flak from us if you hang around.

You had been decent lately and contributing to some sound discussions. Don't burn that goodwill by spouting off on things you are uninformed about. Knowing the schedule of the opponent is too easy.

184237[/snapback]

not trying to start anything... if you will look, i immediately corrected my post when i thought about y'alls schedule, and ADMITTED that i put foot in mouth and that y'all were right... i think i've been "good" lately ;)

Winning % of SEC games is the key to who is ahead in the SEC. The change now is only a limited # of SEC games 8 count in the %. This came about as a result of the BhAR, in the past he would play an additional SEC game each year so if UA and another SEC team had a loss his % would be better and UA would win the SEC championship. Many of the UA championships were won this way.

Guest Tigrinum Major

And I gave you props for it.

By the way, what is your "name" over at Tide Talk? I need to stir the pot over there. It seems too dead.

see edited post above... oh yeah, and stay off the crack pipe....  all y'all have proven so far is you can get beaten by an ACC team (your only test so far), and beat such powerhouses as Ball St. and WK unmercifully... See you in Jordan-Hare...

184236[/snapback]

BAMMER might be a little better this year but they are still not good enough or tough enough to beat THE DEFENDING SEC CHAMPION-AUBURN TIGERS!!!! HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE GAME SO I CAN RUB IT IN NICE AND PROPER LIKE!!!!WAR EAGLE!!!!!!! :au::Sing::ucrazy::au:

see edited post above... oh yeah, and stay off the crack pipe....  all y'all have proven so far is you can get beaten by an ACC team (your only test so far), and beat such powerhouses as Ball St. and WK unmercifully... See you in Jordan-Hare...

184236[/snapback]

BAMMER might be a little better this year but they are still not good enough or tough enough to beat THE DEFENDING SEC CHAMPION-AUBURN TIGERS!!!! HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE GAME SO I CAN RUB IT IN NICE AND PROPER LIKE!!!!WAR EAGLE!!!!!!! :au::Sing::ucrazy::au:

184242[/snapback]

ah, you caught that huh? i decided that was a lil crass and bad manners seeing as i'm a visitor, so i deleted it... obviously not fast enough <_< .... oh well... my bad

if homefield advantage is so big for the tide at BD, they sure do a great job of hiding it.

as far as arguing over who's #1 right now in the conference...really...has it come to this? it's SEPTEMBER for crying outloud, and thankfully, this gets to be played out on the field.

finally...shula v miles (the point of the thread): les is more, IMO.

ct

Archived