Ut Qb

WarTim

It was obvious that Ainge couldn't get the job done vs the Gators. WHY was he the starter? :blink:

I felt Clausen could have given them a chance in THAT game. WHY was Ainge the starter? :blink:

Just my very humble opinion. :D

Rumor has it next week :ut: is starting Brent Schaeffer at QB.

A deal has been made between the Tennessee Parole Commission and :ut: "officials" (ie. Football Boosters).

Schaeffer is expected to play 2 series where he will be completely ineffective and allow Fulmer to bench his starter and his back-up.

It was obvious that Ainge couldn't get the job done vs the Gators. WHY was he the starter? :blink:

I felt Clausen could have given them a chance in THAT game. WHY was Ainge the starter? :blink:

Just my very humble opinion. :D

184160[/snapback]

My understanding is that phat phil has ainge on the brain. Thinking he was the next coming of Payton Manning, or something. Ainge has never shown to what I have seen that he is an effective QB. He can throw it, I will give him that, but when it comes to instinct and smarts, nothing, nada, i.e. the most boneheaded play I have ever seen in college football last night. The I'm going to get sacked in the endzone, so I better flip it up in the air underhanded (b/c that is all I can do, b/c this big*ss DL has is arms around pulling me to the ground!!) hoping one of my guys will swoop thru the air and catch it, Oh *&^%$ that other DL caught it and ran in the endzone.

I hear Ainge has naked pics of Fulmer....

And that aint right.... :no:   :lol:

184205[/snapback]

I think I threw up a little in my mouth, :( . Thanks for the mental image <_< .

Just a side note. Does anyone remember when the preseason top 10 :sec: players list came out and it said Eric Ainge was the #10 rated player in the entire league. :roflol::roflol: Yeah they got that one right. ;)

Archived