Where is Tray Blackman?

hhilson

From what I understand, everyone dresses for home games except greyshirts who aren't allowed to practice with the team yet anyways. The 55 man travel squad is different.

For SEC games you can only dress out 75 players. So most of the time the players who have been redshirted are sitting in the stands as well. Tray will be redshirted and has been worked on the Scout Defense.

Does anybody else remember several years ago when they had to page Otis Mounds over the PA to 'report to the dressing room' ????

I can't remember which game it was, or what happened...I think a running back got hurt. Anyway, they were planning to redshirt him, but he got called to the rescue.

I always thought that must have been quite a rush for him to hear that call go out over JHS!

Kind of like the rush Blake Field felt last Saturday, I reckon!

:au: WAR EAGLE :au:

Guest Tigrinum Major
"Rolling ball of butcher knives" :P   :P   :lol:

Now, THAT is a unique nickname. :thumbsup:

184871[/snapback]

It's a Tuberism. I can't take credit for it, as much as I would like to.

Yours was pretty good, Tray "I'm ana angry" Blackmon.

Here's another non-original - "Little Ball of Hate"

I wDoes anybody else remember several years ago when they had to page Otis Mounds over the PA to 'report to the dressing room' ????

I was there as well. That was hilarious. Of the top of my head, I think it was Samford.

Why should we see Blackman? We have so much talent and depth at LB that if we see Blackman...it would mean nothing but bad things have happened in the LB dept. Blackman will play in the future, but to play a true freshman in this bunch would just be stupid.

Archived